CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner

2 posters

Go down

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner Empty Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner

Post by BajanPrincess82 13th December 2009, 1:06 pm

I have an 8.5oz bottle of Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner. It is about 98% full. I tried a little bit of it and don't like it. I'm not sure what it is supposed to do b/c I'm really not a leave-in conditioner type of gal...I just use my regular conditioner as a leave-in and get great results.

If you'd like to try it, lets swap! I'm looking to try other styling products, creams, and butters. Let me know what you got!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner Empty Re: Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner

Post by Natural&Free 28th October 2010, 5:56 pm

Hi, I love Giovanni Direct Leave in but unfortunately the only thing I have is Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner to trade. Its 98% full. If you are interested let me know.

Natural&Free

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner Empty Re: Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner

Post by BajanPrincess82 28th October 2010, 6:49 pm

I already swapped it a while ago with someone else. But you know what, I actually bought it again to use in a leave-in mixture! lol
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner Empty oh

Post by Natural&Free 29th October 2010, 10:13 am

Laughing ok no prob

Natural&Free

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down