CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lacefront Wigs?

5 posters

Go down

Lacefront Wigs? Empty Lacefront Wigs?

Post by moonchild 24th February 2011, 1:32 pm

Does anyone know of some good websites to get lacefront wigs? It's actually for my mom, so nothing too crazy! :D

And, if you know of any shops in Chicago, let me know!

Thanks!

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Lacefront Wigs? Empty Re: Lacefront Wigs?

Post by Cupcake415 24th February 2011, 2:25 pm

Well, online you can order lace fronts from Hairsisters.com (my personal favorite)

I have ordered a total of 7 from them...
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by kels99 24th February 2011, 3:14 pm

How does one protect the hairline when wearing lacefronts. I've heard they can cause breakage.

kels99

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild 24th February 2011, 6:59 pm

Thanks Cupcake! That site could become addictive. I may have to get something for myself...

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 25th February 2011, 12:48 am

there are different lace fronts the ones that needs glue to be applied are usually the human hair ones i have a total of 3 i got my first one from sassysecrets.com and it was a nightmare the wig cost me 350 dollars and wasn't even worth 20 they mix their human hair with some synthetic fiber so the wig was very low quality and downright horrible , than i brought another 1 from tressmeup.com that 1 was a synthetic lace front but made to look very realistic with a large parting room it was 150 i love it and still wear it but because it requires glue and tape i took a break because that glue can be a problem to those edges and i'm a hairy girl lol , than i started with some more cheaper synthetic hair ones that glue or tape isn't necessary those are cheaper and look more wiggy if you don't take your time to blend the hair line but they are also healthier in my airline those you can buy anywhere from local beauty supply stores to websites here are a few where i have purchased from
Hairsisters.com
Elevatestyles.com
Blackhairsparay.com
and i have a few more if needed or you can simply google lace fronts
also check out my youtube i wear and wore many wigs through my transition maybe it can help you
youtube.com/caniela23
Good luck Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY 25th February 2011, 2:55 am

I love hairsisters.com!
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 25th February 2011, 1:20 pm

@moonchild:
Girl yes, I am on that sight everyday, lol
All of the Lace Fronts I have ordered were synthetic and everyone swears that I have a good weave. Also, I will soon try to post a picture of how natural it looks with out the use of glue/tape. My synthetic Lace Fronts lasts "ME" over a couple of months! I just take good care of them!

@ Kels99:
Well, I haven't had breakage wearing Lace Fronts, I don't use Glue nor Tape, and I don't use the straps to tighten. And just in case, I moisturize my edges extra, since that is where the Lace Front rests!
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down