CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organix Product Line

4 posters

Go down

Organix Product Line Empty Organix Product Line

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 16th February 2011, 4:43 pm

I have been using Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner since November 2010 and I love it. However, do I love it because its the only shampoo that I have used since I decided to fully transition to natural hair, lol? I like the way it makes my hair feel and I love the way it smells. Organix has about 10 other flavors/kinds, like Shea Butter, pomergrante green tea, etc. I'm about half way through my bottles and I'm trying to decide which one to try next. Have anyone else tried this line?
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

http://public.fotki.com/Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Organix Product Line Empty Re: Organix Product Line

Post by Atasteofcaramel 16th February 2011, 5:03 pm

I havent but I am glad you said you love it because I am goin to buy some on my way home from work
Atasteofcaramel
Atasteofcaramel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 16th February 2011, 7:49 pm

@Atasteofcaramel Try going to a Walgreens, Rite Aid or some drug store, they always seem to have a sale on it. I got it on a Buy one get one free sale, so I paid like $5 or $6 for the shampoo and conditioner together. I think I'm going to try the Shea Butter or the Cucumber Yogurt next time, since it says that it defrizzes.
Let me know which one you decide to try.
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 16th February 2011, 8:03 pm

I tried the Coconut Shampoo, and the Green-Tea Conditioner when I BC'ed. It made my hair soft.

I don't use it anymore because HE-Hello hydration has fell in love with my hair. But If I get bored I will def purchase "Organix" again!
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 16th February 2011, 8:10 pm

I've been thinking about trying the Herbal Essence but the Totally Twisted because I read that it was good for your curls. However, I'm glad you said the Hello Hydration is good, because I think that one has alot more products under that line. Have you tried anything else besides the shampoo and conditioner for Hello Hydration?
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Post by Atasteofcaramel 16th February 2011, 9:01 pm

I just use the Coconut conditioner and while it smelled great I noiced no difference in my hair Sad . It was also hard to get out the bottle out of fustration I took the top off and got it out that way. Im goint to contiue to use it to see if there is a difference.
Atasteofcaramel
Atasteofcaramel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 17th February 2011, 5:33 pm

Hey Atasteofcaramel, I'm sorry that you didn't see a difference. Yes, it is thick but I just give it one hard shake to get it all at the top and then squeeze.

Also, the coconut milk is supposed to be high in protein, so if your hair isn't in need of that right now then you probably could have used a different kind that could meet your needs.

When I first bought it I was in need of hair repair, moisture, protien, you name it I needed it as I was first transitioning. However, I also used the shampoo and conditioner together.

Hopefully, you didn't pay alot for it. Let me know if there are any changes.
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 17th February 2011, 7:21 pm

Hart-4-Naturals wrote:I've been thinking about trying the Herbal Essence but the Totally Twisted because I read that it was good for your curls. However, I'm glad you said the Hello Hydration is good, because I think that one has alot more products under that line. Have you tried anything else besides the shampoo and conditioner for Hello Hydration?

Well under HE- I have tried the Tousel me softly, and one of the Hydralicious conditioners.

I noticed that my hair hates shampoo, or shall I say just works better on Conditioners, so I constantly co-wash.

As far as HE-shampoo's, I have NOT tried any of them. But HE-Hello Hydration, I can finally say I have one product that is a Holy Grail for me woot!
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 18th February 2011, 11:16 am

@CupCake425 I can totally relate about co-washing. But I think I co-wash only because I'm lazy, lol. I shampoo every now and then depending on whether I'm in a hurry or tired.

I'm going to definitely try the Herbal Essence line very soon. Thanks for the tip.
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 18th February 2011, 9:32 pm

Your welcome Hart-4-Naturals....
LOL, I am addicted to co-washing!

I am willing to try HE-shampoo, but every shampoo including Aussie Moist, it just feels like it's stripping my hair...

HE-HH has GREAT slip to it! But I am willing to try their shampoo, so I will let u know about that one!
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebbe 21st February 2011, 10:32 pm

I love the coccnut serum. It is very moisturizing and makes my hair beautiful.

Bebbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 22nd February 2011, 10:47 am

Hey Bebbe,

Are you talking about the Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum? If so, I haven't tried it but I will look into it now that you have said something. I haven't seen a lot of other products for the Coconut Milk series, the drug store that I've been in just have the shampoos and conditioner. I'm seeing now from looking on their website that they have alot to offer on each series besides Shampoo and Conditioner.

How do you use the serum and what hair type do you have?
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down