CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? LOST!!!!

5 posters

Go down

WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? LOST!!!! Empty WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? LOST!!!!

Post by brooky_pooh 16th February 2011, 12:40 am

SO IVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT HENNA, HENNA, HENNA. WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? I HAVE 3c HAIR AND MY HAIR IS SHORT. SO WOULD THAT BE GOOD FOR MY HAIR. AND IF YOU LADIES HAVE ANY HAIR PRODUCTS IN MIND THAT ARE GOOD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN MAJOR NEED OF THEM. IM TRYING TO GET MY CENTER CURLYS TO DEFINE MORE. UGH...AND MY MOTHER KEEPS TELLING ME MY HAIR LOOKS DRY AND A MESS SOME DAYS THEN THE NEXT IT LOOKS HEALTHY AND MOISTURIZED AND UGH...PLEASE JUST HELP!!!

brooky_pooh

Back to top Go down

WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? LOST!!!! Empty Re: WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? LOST!!!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th February 2011, 11:00 am

Henna strengthens the hair strands by binding to the keratin (protein) on your hair. Check hennaforhair.com for a wealth of information.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? LOST!!!! Empty Re: WHAT DOES HENNA REALLY DO? LOST!!!!

Post by msbox1984 16th February 2011, 11:43 am

Hi!

ChrsLvsBks is right, henna does strengthen & condition the hair. I used henna for the 1st time last week and it has def IMPROVED my hair.

1. After rinsing out & deep conditioning [left henna for 8 hours & dc for 2], my hair came out strong, but soft & it was VERY curly which surprised me b/c my hair is naturally more on the straight/wavy side

2. Changed my once natural 1B shaded hair a reddish/dark brownish color, which EVERYONE I ran into loved!

Once you visit hennaforhair, you can find a free ebook which will explain EVERYTHING!

dance
msbox1984
msbox1984

http://www.blogger.com/profile/04755186744575694181

Back to top Go down

Post by brooky_pooh 17th February 2011, 10:54 pm

SO CAN YOU HENNA WITH SHORT HAIR?

brooky_pooh

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 17th February 2011, 10:56 pm

brooky_pooh wrote:SO CAN YOU HENNA WITH SHORT HAIR?

Yes, any length.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 20th February 2011, 9:42 pm

Henna can be used for conditioning and strengthening the hair as well as color. I have noticed major frizz reduction and my hair has better shine and uI don't need as much product as before when I use conditioners, etc. **Caution, it does loosen some ppls curl pattern (mine, so I add amla in my mix). You can use the internal search engine in this site to search for things. As you can see there is a long henna thread here, so probably there is not much that someone hasn't touched upon that you might have a question about. By all means use the website Chrs gave you.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down