CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouidad double detangler

3 posters

Go down

Ouidad double detangler Empty Ouidad double detangler

Post by morenachula 14th February 2011, 11:12 pm

I finally broke down and purchased the double detangler by Ouidad. I plan to use it tonight or tomorrow. For those of you who have purchased one....how do you like it?
morenachula
morenachula

Back to top Go down

Ouidad double detangler Empty Re: Ouidad double detangler

Post by marcysuburbs 15th February 2011, 6:56 pm

I was lucky enough to win one. I like it but that's about it, like. Since it's so bulky it's a little hard to get the roots and detangle them they way I want. For someone with long hair though, it's probably perfect for cutting down on detangling time. I'm trying to get my hands on a tangle teezer.
marcysuburbs
marcysuburbs

http://meentirely.onsugar.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by morenachula 17th February 2011, 3:24 pm

Well I haven't used it yet. I fell ill...one of those went to bed feeling fine....woke up feeling like I'd been run over by a bus situation. I did notice it felt kinda heavy when I took it out the box. So we shall see. I plan on getting the tangle teezer to try on my daughter's hair.
morenachula
morenachula

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 17th February 2011, 5:47 pm

I have a double detangler and I like it. It does the job. I also have a tangle teezer though and I love that one. Much better than the double detangler. It's more gentle.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by morenachula 19th February 2011, 2:44 pm

So I used the double detangler for the first time. It did it's thing and that's about it. It's not like something I would go out of my way to recommend to others. Don't get me wrong it works better than the wide tooth comb I typically use to detangle but it wasn't Earth moving. It's probably the heaviest comb I've ever encountered. It worked good on the crown of my head....all in all I tried it and that's basically it
morenachula
morenachula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down