CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naturally concerned......

2 posters

Go down

Naturally concerned...... Empty Naturally concerned......

Post by lovinme25 10th February 2011, 7:20 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to this natural thing...as of 3mths ago. So far I am kind of diggin it. I love the care free wash and go days and I am really intrigued by the texture and look of my natural state. However, sistas, I don't feel like I am making any progress with growth or aby good products. I've tried a couple of products and none of them seem to moisturize my curls like I want them too. Most of them give just a gleaming shine but my actual texure and scalp both feel dry. The shine usually lasts all day (8hrs), but I have to get up the next day and go through the same process. My hair feels hard and brittle so I am looking for something to combat that and help with my dry scalp. Advice please???????????

lovinme25

Back to top Go down

Naturally concerned...... Empty Re: Naturally concerned......

Post by FalconTress 10th February 2011, 9:15 pm

I've tried a couple of products and none of them seem to moisturize my curls like I want them too.

Which products have you used?

Last edited by FalconTress on 10th February 2011, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typo)

FalconTress

Back to top Go down