CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Style Ideas

4 posters

Go down

Style Ideas Empty Style Ideas

Post by Tenacious99 18th January 2011, 11:12 pm

Hello Ladies,

I am 11 months post relaxer and I'm starting to get frustrated. It seems like I am running out of styling options. Styles that worked for me a couple months ago are no longer working.

I have extremely thick hair. Does anyone have any style ideas for long term transitioners? I have tried braids before. I'll probably get my hair braided again this summer. I thought about weaves but the upkeep looks a little hard to me. Any other ideas? I thought about going to a salon to get a two strand twist but I'm not sure how long that style will last.

Any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tenacious99

Back to top Go down

Style Ideas Empty Re: Style Ideas

Post by tiashaunteé 19th January 2011, 12:31 am

Have you tried the transitioning vloggers on YT? The usually have some really great ideas.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Fenty 19th January 2011, 12:48 am

Braid outs are my staple. However, I have to admit it no longer lasts as long as it used to on my almost twelve months post hair. I think I will probably have to do some more experimenting with products, but it always looks good no matter how long it lasts and its mega easy. You can try a flat twist out with small rods on the ends (the smaller they are, the longer they last). Rod sets last forever and a day, no matter how long my new growth gets. Ninapruitt is one of my favorite YT transitioning vloggers and longhairdontcare,LLC has some good styles too.
Ms.Fenty
Ms.Fenty

Back to top Go down

Post by NewlyNaturelle 19th January 2011, 1:37 am

tiashaunteé wrote:Have you tried the transitioning vloggers on YT? The usually have some really great ideas.

I don't have any ideas, just wanted to say your hair is beautiful in your avatar!! lol
NewlyNaturelle
NewlyNaturelle

http://naturellev.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down