CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examples of Hairstyles to Cover Weak Hairline

4 posters

Go down

Examples of Hairstyles to Cover Weak Hairline Empty Examples of Hairstyles to Cover Weak Hairline

Post by ageniuschild 16th January 2011, 10:16 am

Hello Ladies,

I am in the process of growing out a weak hairline, specifically the area at the temple and the hairline in general. I have a fragile hairline anyway, but a couple of bad micro braid experiences and kinky twist with extensions disasters has left my hairline paltry. My hairline is filling in, but its drastically shorter than the rest of my hair. I'm trying to reduce my dependence on the bun or puff because that will further stress my hairline. My two strand twists are passable until i get to the dreaded hairline and they start looking sparse.

So I was wondering if anyone had any examples of styles they've done that can mask a weak hairline while i'm trying to grow it out.

ageniuschild

Back to top Go down

Examples of Hairstyles to Cover Weak Hairline Empty Re: Examples of Hairstyles to Cover Weak Hairline

Post by freckledmom4 20th January 2011, 8:57 pm

Try doing a pomp with your puff to minimize the stress on your hair line or lightly flat twisting the front away from your face.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Examples of Hairstyles to Cover Weak Hairline Empty Re: Examples of Hairstyles to Cover Weak Hairline

Post by curlista 23rd January 2011, 6:07 pm

I have no suggestions but I am also interested in this issue. I have thinning edges and wondering what styles I as well. I'm looking forward to the advice you get Smile
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by april791979 25th January 2011, 6:23 pm

I so am glad someone posted this. My hairline is thin and shorter than the rest of my TWA. I have some some major thinning in the temple areas. My Hair is long enough for a twist out, but the front isn't. What's a girl to do? I was using head bands to cover the thin areas, but this isn't goint to be helpful in the long run.
april791979
april791979

Back to top Go down

Post by curlista 25th January 2011, 6:30 pm

I've gotten advice to stop putting my hair in ponytails, buns, etc. but they're so convenient and wreaking havoc on my edges. My edges are also the shortest hair on my head like you said @april
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down