CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One-n-Only Morocan Argan Hair Mask

3 posters

Go down

One-n-Only Morocan Argan  Hair Mask Empty One-n-Only Morocan Argan Hair Mask

Post by DreamMerchant 16th January 2011, 9:35 am

Soooo, I received three sample of the One-N-Only Argan oil product when I went to Sally's about a month ago to get a Denman brush. I finally decided to use the Restoritive mask that came with the free trio. That little tube was about 5 inches long so I was thinking "Now what am I gonna do with this little tube? My hair will mock me if I put it in." So I Clarify, wash and put this stuff in. It smells very nice. It remonds me of a warm vanilla smell but it is not vanilla. It is very pleasant and warm. Not perfume-y. I get to squeezing and apply it midway to tips. I figured since this is the oldest hair and there is not alot in the tube, I will just do the bottom half. The product has a consistency of neosporin that youe squeeze out of the tube but not gooey like that. After about 3 great squeezes, I had enough to do the rest of my hair. That little tube did all of my hair! I am very surprised. If you have a TWA, that tube would easily give you 6 to seven uses. The instructions said to leave on for 5 to 7 minutes then rinse (I did). This product made my hair so soft that it is not holding my twist. That is not cool for me because my hair barely holds on anyway. My hair did feel a bit coated with oil but not to where I wanted to shampoo it off. THIS WOULD BE A GREAT AFTER HENNA TREATMENT! But,I am not going to by any! Anyway, when you put it on your hair, it disappears. It is not like a clay mask or henna that sits there and you can see it. I think it absorbs.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

One-n-Only Morocan Argan  Hair Mask Empty Re: One-n-Only Morocan Argan Hair Mask

Post by kellistarr 23rd January 2011, 12:10 pm

I am a fan of the One-n-Only Moroccan Argan Hair Line. I ADORE, ADORE the Hair Treatment Oil and use it daily. I prefer the Masque over the conditioner, as I found it a bit thin, but it's great as a leave-in. I really like this line and it's price.
kellistarr
kellistarr

Back to top Go down

One-n-Only Morocan Argan  Hair Mask Empty Re: One-n-Only Morocan Argan Hair Mask

Post by DreamMerchant 23rd January 2011, 7:52 pm

Once I get my PJism under control, I may try it the bigger bottles!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by arhandy 3rd February 2011, 2:23 pm

I really like the conditoner from this line. (the only piece I've used) And I also love the smell of it. Once my PJism is under control, it will probably be one of my staples, b/c it's good and reasonably priced for as often as I use it and it's local...no shipping or waiting...yayyyy!
arhandy
arhandy

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 3rd February 2011, 10:53 pm

I am still recovering from my pjism. It is a slow process! lol
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down