CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Big Sis in Charlotte, NC!!!!!! 3rd go round needs Help!!

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a Big Sis in Charlotte, NC!!!!!! 3rd go round needs Help!! Empty Looking for a Big Sis in Charlotte, NC!!!!!! 3rd go round needs Help!!

Post by kymmoka 5th January 2011, 3:40 pm

Hi All,

This is my 3rd time going natural. Sad I am becoming very frustrated with my hiar. I really want to stick with it this time. I have become a true PJ...Actually I was one when I was relaxed. Wink LOL
I get really confused confused when it comes to mixing oils so I opt to use them alone or simply mix castor/carrot oil oil and water when misting my hair to keep it damp during styling. I have Jojoba, coconut and lavender as well. Right now I am 7 months post perm. So I still have two textures to maintain Mad . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEELLLLP MEEE!!!!! I don't want to go back to the ccrreeaammmyyyy ccrrrrraaaccccckkkkkkkkkk No No
kymmoka
kymmoka

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Big Sis in Charlotte, NC!!!!!! 3rd go round needs Help!! Empty Re: Looking for a Big Sis in Charlotte, NC!!!!!! 3rd go round needs Help!!

Post by NylaCoils 7th January 2011, 11:53 am

Kymmoka- I've also done the natural - 3 times! Also, di you know there is a meet-up group in Charlotte. Charlotte Nappies on meet-up.com
If you dont find a big sis here- you may meet alot of naturals through their meetings.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Big Sis in Charlotte, NC!!!!!! 3rd go round needs Help!! Empty Re: Looking for a Big Sis in Charlotte, NC!!!!!! 3rd go round needs Help!!

Post by kymmoka 7th January 2011, 1:24 pm

NylaCoils......Thank you so much for this info. Just like working out, going on this natural journey alone is so hard. I'm going to check into this group right now.

Have a blessed day. Psssst....nice blog
kymmoka
kymmoka

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 7th January 2011, 1:47 pm

Kymmoka- I hope that you like it! Thanks for the compliment! I need to work on it.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down