CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC Empty Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC

Post by BajanPrincess82 14th February 2010, 11:49 pm

Hi Ladies! My mom just moved to Charlotte, NC in December, and she hasn't been able to find a church yet. She's looking for a preaching, teaching, holy-ghost filled, non-denominational church where she can receive the Word and participate in ministry. Do any of you know of any good churches in Charlotte? Thanks for your help!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC Empty Church in Charlotte

Post by qtpikatisha 2nd March 2010, 8:54 pm

Hi BajanPrincess82!

I would like to invite your mom to come and chek out New Life Fellowship in Charlotte. The address is 1337 Samuel Street where our pastor is Pastor John P Kee. We get an awesome word every Thursday @7p and Sunday @ 9:30a and 12:30p. It's a clear word and best of all NO NEW OUTFIT REQUIRED! Come as you are. We are very involved in the community and have a ministry for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hestitate to shoot me an email at qtpi_katisha@yahoo.com.

qtpikatisha

Back to top Go down

Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC Empty Re: Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC

Post by BajanPrincess82 2nd March 2010, 8:58 pm

Thanks so much! I was wondering, w/ all the Charlotte naturals on this site, was anyone going to respond????

I will definitely pass this information on to my mom.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC Empty Re: Looking for a church in Charlotte, NC

Post by Serenity23 20th March 2010, 9:05 am

Hi! I am just seeing this, but I attend a COGIC church that I love. It's University City Church of God in Christ. Here's the website www.universitycitychurch.tv We have services at 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Sundays. The Pastor is rather young (about 40) and the teaching is Bible based. There are lots of classes and activities to get involved in. Hope she checks it out.
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down