CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ion Inspired by Nature

2 posters

Go down

Ion Inspired by Nature Empty Ion Inspired by Nature

Post by letha 4th January 2011, 2:56 pm

Once again I go into Sallys to get some Roux 619 vials which are on sale by the way.. I see this new product.. It does have cones in it but I am curious about this product and just might have to give it a try. Has anyone tried this product yet..

This is the Intense Hydrating Masque

Made with Triple Butter Complex - a blend of natural Shea, Cupuacu and Mowrah Butters
Tube Made With 25% Post Consumer Recycled Material
Artificial Color & Synthetic Fragrance Free
Paraben Free
100% Vegan

Ion Inspired by Natureā„¢ delivers the perfect balance of technology and nature to provide luxurious moisture and touchable softness. Formula uses a blend of natural butters, oils, and super fruits to provide deep conditioning and repair to dry to extremely dry hair, including chemically-treated hair. Ion Inspired by Nature Intense Hydrating Masque leaves hair shiny and more healthy-looking.

Ingredients:

CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,BRASSICAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE ,GLYCERIN ,CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ,PANTHENOL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) O ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) ,PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT ,LYCIUM CHINENSE FRUIT EXTRACT ,VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT ,VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUI ,MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT ,MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT ,GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL EXTRACT ,EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,PASSIFLORA INCARNATA SEED OIL ,CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL ,THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER ,BASSIA LATIFOLIA SEED BUTTER ,ASPARTIC ACID ,DIMETHICONE ,HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL ,AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE ,TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE ,LAURETH-4 ,LAURETH-23 ,NIACINAMIDE ,SODIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE ,MALTODEXTRIN ,CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE ,SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE ,PYRIDOXINE HCL ,SILICA ,CITRIC ACID ,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE ,FRAGRANCE

Here's the link to the rest of the products:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/hydrating-masque/SBS-302608,default,pd.html?cm_vc=UPSELL
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Ion Inspired by Nature Empty Re: Ion Inspired by Nature

Post by Bebbe 21st February 2011, 11:08 pm

No, I haven't seen that, but I did get the shampoo. I bought the shampoo, because I noticed that it didn't contain any sulfates. I will try to look for it and will try it, then let you know.

Bebbe

Back to top Go down