CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shipping products

3 posters

Go down

shipping products Empty shipping products

Post by raina 30th December 2010, 2:52 pm

HI ladies does anyone know how much it costs to ship products ? I have alot of stuff that i dont use anymore or things that I dont like. I just dont know how much it would cost to ship it out.
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

shipping products Empty Re: shipping products

Post by yacoomba 30th December 2010, 3:15 pm

I think its going to depend on the weight, where you're shipping to, how fast you want it to get to destination (Express, Priority, Regular Mail), if you add any additional features (tracking slip). To give you an example I just sent someone 2 conditioners, bottle of spray, and 2 ounces of oil and it cost $12 with a tracking slip. The box weight a little over 3 pounds and that was priority shipping w/ tracking (delivery confirmation). HTH
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 30th December 2010, 3:23 pm

thank you yacoomba! You told me exactly what I needed to know.! I think I would be out of too much money.! Thanks again!
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 30th December 2010, 3:33 pm

raina wrote:thank you yacoomba! You told me exactly what I needed to know.! I think I would be out of too much money.! Thanks again!
Your welcome-it can be quite costly and the USPS is actually going up on prices starting in January!
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by J.S.M. 30th December 2010, 3:52 pm

You could just use a USPS Flat Rate Priority box and avoid many of the expensive costs of using Parcel. A Medium Flat Rate box can hold quite a bit of products, and it's only about $10 (give or take a few cents), no matter how much it weighs.

J.S.M.

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 30th December 2010, 4:04 pm

J.S.M. wrote:You could just use a USPS Flat Rate Priority box and avoid many of the expensive costs of using Parcel. A Medium Flat Rate box can hold quite a bit of products, and it's only about $10 (give or take a few cents), no matter how much it weighs.

Thanks for posting this- I was unaware of this feature/service at USPS-good to know and glad you shared. This definitely helps us all out!!!! Very Happy
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by J.S.M. 30th December 2010, 4:20 pm

yacoomba wrote:
J.S.M. wrote:You could just use a USPS Flat Rate Priority box and avoid many of the expensive costs of using Parcel. A Medium Flat Rate box can hold quite a bit of products, and it's only about $10 (give or take a few cents), no matter how much it weighs.

Thanks for posting this- I was unaware of this feature/service at USPS-good to know and glad you shared. This definitely helps us all out!!!! Very Happy

No prob Smile

J.S.M.

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 31st December 2010, 3:17 pm

Thanks JSM !
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content