CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qhemet shipping...

+4
NubieNatty
quincie1479
adiaha
tsa919
8 posters

Go down

Qhemet shipping... Empty Qhemet shipping...

Post by tsa919 13th January 2010, 12:03 am

Anyone ordered from Qhemet before? Mine is taking forever to get here. I ordered it on like the 4th.

I ordered the Detangling ghee. Has anyone tried it? Like it/Dislike it?
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Qhemet shipping... Empty Re: Qhemet shipping...

Post by adiaha 13th January 2010, 12:26 am

I have the detangling ghee and used it once, it really worked. I havent used it since because I havent had any knots or tangles (knocks on wood).

They are pretty slow because I believe they make their products in batches, not mass produced like some other companies. I ordered my products on black friday and received them in a little over a week.
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by quincie1479 13th January 2010, 12:56 am

I havent tried that product; however, QB is soooo slow. You have to order it and forget it about. lol!
quincie1479
quincie1479

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 13th January 2010, 7:41 am

yes unfortunately they are pretty slow. i had last ordered from black friday and got em bout mid-december! there worth the wait though!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 13th January 2010, 5:56 pm

I tried the Detangling Ghee and used it on my daughter's hair. It was good but I found a better way to detangle which didn't require that product. Ended up giving it away, but their Amla and Olive Heavy Cream is a staple for me. I don't care how long it takes to arrive just as long as it does. Its pretty much worth it though like NubieNatty stated.
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by one.tru.luv 13th January 2010, 7:32 pm

lol, i ordered mine late on black friday and got mine last week Smile so it will take a while. i have the detangling ghee as well, i love it. smells like chocolate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 14th January 2010, 12:16 am

Yes I got mine today! YAY! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Took 4eva! I cannot wait to try it out.
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th January 2010, 4:30 pm

WOW....I guess I have favor. I placed and order with them on January 1st and I received my products January 7th. The shipping was real fast!!!

I have a twa so I don't have a detangling problem just yet; however, I purchased and love the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm and Alma & Olive Heavy Cream. I plan to try the pomade next.

I'm sorry you guys have had such a long wait, but it is sooo worth the wait!!! Those products are awesome!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th January 2010, 4:43 pm

maybe u got urs so fast cuz the holiday rush is over or something **shruggin shoulders**

hey kinky; i got the olive n honey too, what do u use urs for?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th January 2010, 5:05 pm

NubieNattyTwn-kisha wrote:maybe u got urs so fast cuz the holiday rush is over or something **shruggin shoulders**

hey kinky; i got the olive n honey too, what do u use urs for?

You could be right, because the site was down the last week or so of December, and they indicated that it would be up and running January 1, 2010. Hence...I ordered my product January 1st @ 12:01am. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a twa and I haven't had much success with braid outs and twist outs (due do the parts) anywho...what I use the AOHC and the OHHB for is my twa puff. My hair was not reacting well to the cold weather here in Houston...so I needed mositure bad. I co-wash with Suave and then I use the AOCH and Ecostyler gel (clear) around my edges use my Deman brush and brush back my hair. Then I add the OHHB to my puff and tie my hair down...in the morning my hair is soooo soft and curly. My curls POP with this stuff. I have been trying to post a picture since last week, but that function is NOT working for me on this site... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm telling you I am in LOVE with Qhemet. I order Darcy Botanicals as well, but I am not getting the moisture that I get when I use Qhemet. My hair loves this stuff. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll try Darcy in the spring and see what results I get!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 14th January 2010, 6:00 pm

@Tmochava just wondering what other way you found to detangle hair? I'm extremely tenderheaded so I can use some tips. :-)
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down