CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do with your hair when it's time for uummmm, yeah that...

+40
ChakaKhanian
Berry3674
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
BajanPrincess82
ajsimmons8
DreamMerchant
natural83
CarlaAR
mera223
Tiffy2
ChardaeD
curlya
kinksncurls
Emartini04
kbelle
Nessa101
funkyhairchic
blkbeauty2010
Ebbz
creolebeauty1
rayray19
molove87
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
Ambitious_Tiff
1FlySista
MsJay1121
Renny
jeanlouisangel
cluelesscurl
misskris
tamtam7
milwaukeechick
LadyMika
chynadoll8799
TLog77
j. kinky
CocoEuro
sweetdrk1
anz30
44 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you do with your hair when it's time for uummmm, yeah that... Empty What do you do with your hair when it's time for uummmm, yeah that...

Post by anz30 23rd December 2010, 5:49 pm

I haven't dated since my hair was a little bit more than a twa and I was wearing wash n go's, so I never thougt about this. Now I apply my oils, twist my hair, and don my satin cap every night. I'm not dating anyone now, but I'm trying to imagine what I will do when that time comes again. I mean I just don't see my twists and satin cap looking good with even the sexiest nightie, and plus I've always liked a little uh pull, if ya know what I mean Wink.

Do you ladies do your routine after the fact? Do you leave your hair out on those special night? Or do you follow your routine hardcore?

I hope I haven't offended anyone and if so I apologize, but I need ta know! confused
anz30
anz30

Back to top Go down

What do you do with your hair when it's time for uummmm, yeah that... Empty Re: What do you do with your hair when it's time for uummmm, yeah that...

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd December 2010, 6:01 pm

I asked a similar question and you must read the responses too funny!

http://www.curlynikki.com/2010/11/night-time-routines-and-preserving-sexy.html
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

What do you do with your hair when it's time for uummmm, yeah that... Empty Re: What do you do with your hair when it's time for uummmm, yeah that...

Post by CocoEuro 23rd December 2010, 7:37 pm

@ Sweet those answers were funny!!!

@anz30 I say do the night hair routine after doing the do!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 23rd December 2010, 7:44 pm

lol.....i agree with Coco, or u can just take one for the team and do it in the morning
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by TLog77 23rd December 2010, 7:48 pm

I've been with my hubby-luv for 20 years so he knows what's up. LOL
Plus, I'm a WNG girl anyway so I gets mine straight every morning.
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 23rd December 2010, 7:52 pm

turn off the lights????

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by anz30 23rd December 2010, 7:52 pm

Sweet, thanks for sharing. That was a hilarious thread.

I think I'm with the Whitley (A Diff World) crew. At least in the beginning. But then again, I swore when I turned 30 2 months ago that I was done with the "pretending". Maybe when we have that "talk" Wink I'll let him know, "Bruh it may be real cute and sexi doin the doin, but dont freak when you wake up to twists and bonnets." lol!
anz30
anz30

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 23rd December 2010, 10:07 pm

The Fiancee' (his status has upgraded ya'll! Laughing) doesn't mind a headwrap, but he HATES the satin bonnets a.k.a. JIFFY POP HATS. But at the end of the day (or night), it doesn't matter because when we GET DOWN, the bonnets and the wraps go flyin'! lol!

So unfortunately, I am of no help. Sorry. Laughing
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milwaukeechick 23rd December 2010, 10:12 pm

Good question, my hair is short anyway so dose it matter if u barley have any hair? The real question is the sex planned or not, if planned u can prepare, if not make sure the lights are off!! I guess it's a part of being natural lol
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 23rd December 2010, 10:29 pm

milwaukeechick wrote:Good question, my hair is short anyway so dose it matter if u barley have any hair? The real question is the sex planned or not, if planned u can prepare, if not make sure the lights are off!! I guess it's a part of being natural lol

A BETTER question is whether or not the sex is WORTH taking one for the team and letting your hair get roughed up? Or how badly do you want to get your BOOTY roughed up? scratch Let's be real ladies--sometimes, you just don't want it and your hair doesn't want/can't afford to be manhandled during the Bedroom Hustle. I guess that's why my Fiancee' is all over it--my hair is braided for the moment and he doesn't have to worry about me complaining that he screwed up my curl pattern. lol!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 23rd December 2010, 10:37 pm

Congrats Lady Mika.

I asked my husband about this once...well, no I was telling him about a guy I went to school with that said (and he is black but dates non-black women) he doesn't like dating black women because they wear scarves on their heads at night. That was the first time I ever thought about it as possibly being unsexy. My husband said that he has only dated black women and his mom and sister are black so that's all he knows.

I just asked him again about it more directly and he said he doesn't care about the scarf. However, I don't feel my sexiest with it on so when I make plans to be extra sexy I don't do my nightly ritual until later. HTH
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 23rd December 2010, 10:39 pm

Y'all are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! OMG.... I have been married for almost 8.5 years and quite honestly it doesn't matter to us. I don't THINK I have ever done it with a scarf or bonnet on my head, (maybe once if at all) but my hubby has never said anything. I don't think the hair is what he's concerned about!!!! LOL But as for me, I have only really been protecting my hair for the past 2 months or so so I would be a bad judge. But what i DO do is make sure that if I'm on bottom that my head is ON my pillow which has a scarf on it!!!! LOL So I DO think about it!!!! LOL woot!
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 23rd December 2010, 10:39 pm

@LadyMika congrats

Those were some hilarious comments on of the funniest threads ever

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 23rd December 2010, 10:47 pm

Funny....its been almost 12 blissful years...and three kids later..lol...Well 7 of those yrs I had locs....so that was GLORIOUS...But i really try to keep it sexy, although the scarves and bonnets have been on a few (dozen) times since... lol! BUT..it has not disturbed this groove..TRUST!!!!!!! LOL

Blessings Sistas...ya'll keep me smilin flower

CONGRATS....Lady Mika...Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd December 2010, 11:29 pm

lmaooooo

CONGRATS! LADY!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 23rd December 2010, 11:35 pm

If I can manage to get me some before Jesus comes back I can guarantee you my hair is gonna be a wreck!

But wait, the best answer on the thread is:

Anonymous said...
First time my guy slept over i pulled out my bonnet without thought. He then asked if i had another he could use (he has locks).

November 9, 2010 4:04 PM

Too much!

Last edited by Renny on 23rd December 2010, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 23rd December 2010, 11:38 pm

I usually do the hair routine after the fact, or will wear a scarf... BUT... If I want my twist/braidout to have mire volume the next day, I'll leave my hair out on purpose... And voila!

Sweat does a body (and my hair apparently) good Smile lol
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by 1FlySista 23rd December 2010, 11:41 pm

LadyMika wrote:The Fiancee' (his status has upgraded ya'll! Laughing) doesn't mind a headwrap, but he HATES the satin bonnets a.k.a. JIFFY POP HATS. But at the end of the day (or night), it doesn't matter because when we GET DOWN, the bonnets and the wraps go flyin'! lol!

So unfortunately, I am of no help. Sorry. Laughing

lol! Hahahahahaha, Jiffy Pop Hats? LOL! Hilarious!
1FlySista
1FlySista

http://www.goddyssey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 23rd December 2010, 11:58 pm

lol! Y'all are crazy!! CONGRATS LadyMika!!
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th December 2010, 12:20 am

Oooo, shame on me. My bonnet/scarf always goes along for the ride. LOL!! And we don't turn the lights off. Y'all made me feel bad. Embarassed I guess I'll invest in a satin pillow case. lol!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th December 2010, 12:23 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Oooo, shame on me. My bonnet/scarf always goes along for the ride. LOL!! And we don't turn the lights off. Y'all made me feel bad. Embarassed I guess I'll invest in a satin pillow case. lol!
hahahahahahahaaaaa honestly do they really look at your hair..when you are horizontal! My honey don't care what jar the cookie is in...he just wants the cookie!

hahahahahahahahahaha
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 24th December 2010, 12:27 am

Sweet you are a mess!!!!
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 24th December 2010, 12:28 am

I am on the floor!!!! Too much!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 24th December 2010, 12:35 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:Oooo, shame on me. My bonnet/scarf always goes along for the ride. LOL!! And we don't turn the lights off. Y'all made me feel bad. Embarassed I guess I'll invest in a satin pillow case. lol!
hahahahahahahaaaaa honestly do they really look at your hair..when you are horizontal! My honey don't care what jar the cookie is in...he just wants the cookie!

hahahahahahahahahaha

LMBO!! I AM ROLLING! Y'ALL NEED TO STOP!! lol!
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 24th December 2010, 12:47 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:

hahahahahahahahahaha

CRACKIN UP RIGHT NOW!!
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next