CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just BC'd and i need a twa sister in the DMV area

2 posters

Go down

Just BC'd and i need a twa sister in the DMV area Empty Just BC'd and i need a twa sister in the DMV area

Post by Ayanna Sunshine 17th December 2010, 12:12 am

Im kinda like going through the ups and downs of cutting my hair. I still have confidence but i just have "them days". Any one can help me.=)
Thanks
Ayanna Sunshine
Ayanna Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Just BC'd and i need a twa sister in the DMV area Empty Re: Just BC'd and i need a twa sister in the DMV area

Post by LittleOne 18th December 2010, 2:34 pm

You look really cute Ayanna Sunshine! Smile I'm not in the DMV area, but I know someone will turn up. In the meantime, please read some of the info at http://hairliberty.org. You just need to get through this initial learning curve and then it's smooth sailing. I also suggest trying Sebastian WET for your TWA. They have a GVP version at Sally's. It's great for defining short curls. It doesn't leave the hair particularly soft though. You will have to follow up with a coating of CHI Silk Infusion or Noodle Head Smoothing Serum for softness. As long as you shampoo once a week, you should be happy. Welcome to the fun!
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down