CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAir texture change

+2
milwaukeechick
creolebeauty1
6 posters

Go down

HAir texture change  Empty HAir texture change

Post by creolebeauty1 15th December 2010, 11:03 pm

Hey ladies so i wash my hair today although im transitioning i noticed some parts of my hair are different from the way they looked last i washed my hair i have a combination of 4b and 4a hair the 4b is around my perimeter and back of my hair witch is all natural well it seems the back part and one half in the perimeter has changed to 4a than one side is now 4b is this possible or am i delusional ? Shocked
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

HAir texture change  Empty Re: HAir texture change

Post by milwaukeechick 15th December 2010, 11:30 pm

Are u taking Vitiamins? Hair vitiamins can change your hair texture
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 15th December 2010, 11:33 pm

Yes i started taking biotin 2 weeks ago are you serious ?
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 16th December 2010, 12:41 am

Since my BC, I always notice the three different textures in my hair. My sides are about a 4b, my bangs are definitely some type of 3a or 3b and near my neck my curls are probably a 3c or 4a. You honestly won't be able to identify your true textures until you're completely natural.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by MegDani 16th December 2010, 12:41 am

I didn't even know vitamins could change your texture and I've been taking Biotin and B6 for a year lol.
MegDani
MegDani

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emceedcope

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 16th December 2010, 12:47 am

Yes i heard people say that about not being able to identify their hair texture until it's fully natural ,but the parts of my hair that look different are completely natural , i know for sure i have 2 texture in there so far it just seems they are moving lol i had no clue vitamins change hair texture that's funny lol ... i can't wait to cut my perm ends so i can pay more attention to this Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 16th December 2010, 2:02 am

well when i BC my hair was 3c BUT as my hair grew out the texture turn into 4a/4b..so as my hair grew the more thicker it became..

Im scared to take biotin after hearing a horror story..this girl started to get hair growth in facial areas and her chest!! so yea that scared me away..but how as the biotin help with hair growth??? are yall having any negative side effects??
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 16th December 2010, 2:18 am

lol @ Rayray omg i hope i don't get no chest hair i didn't know that i already have sideburns so i'm pretty hairy already smh , so far i haven't notice any major change since i just started but i read nothing but good review on it , i have an iron deficiency so i also take iron pills the minute i see one chest hair or beard im a stop immediately lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 16th December 2010, 2:40 am

maybe it was a product thing. did you use a different poo, conditioner or other product? different poos make my curls lay differently (sulfates may strip the hair but leave my curls lighter b/c it gets rid of product build up), or if your hair is getting healthier the curl may appear different (moisturized hair curls differently than dry brittle hair)
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by MegDani 16th December 2010, 2:56 am

@RayRay19 I haven't experienced any extra hair growth on other parts of my body lol. I don't take biotin every single day...I try...but I typically take it every other day. I had about 2.5-3 inches when I BC'd a year ago and I have 11-12 inches now..so I would say it definitely helps.
MegDani
MegDani

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emceedcope

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 16th December 2010, 3:31 am

I think my moisturizing game has been on point lately and I stopped using shampoo all together I replaced it with black soap and I use Giovanni than all natural stuff that's amazing though how it just changes like that lol .... Wow 12 inches of growth in a year that's amazing where does that reach if you dint mind me asking ? Smile I hope my hair grows that much Im into my 9 month of transition and I plan on going strong until April so by April next year I hope to have some heathy hair Smile and serious length Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down