CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Employment!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Seeking Employment!!!!  Empty Seeking Employment!!!!

Post by misskris 6th December 2010, 4:14 pm

Hi ladies. I had never looked at this section before. I'm always just looking at all the hair care info. Smile

So I was wondering if any of you in the Atlanta Metro area I live in Grayson) know of any job openings. I have a Bachelors in psychology and a Master's in Counseling. I am specifically looking for school counseling positions. I recently passed the GACE. But I am open to other possibilities. I have been looking for quite a while now and no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking Employment!!!!  Empty Re: Seeking Employment!!!!

Post by kinksncurls 6th December 2010, 4:47 pm

Hi,
I don't know of any job openings in Atlanta. But I can relate to you. I too have my bachelors in psychology, and in May finished up my Master's in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and I have been looking for work ever since. My whole life I've been told go to college, graduate with honors and you'll get a good job, but with the economy that has been anything but true for me.
Good luck with your job search and stay positive!
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 6th December 2010, 6:30 pm

I know right??? Sometimes I feel like me getting a master's was a complete waste of time and money but...oh well.

And thanks, good luck to you too. People claim the economy is getting better but I personally do not see it!!!! confused
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 6th December 2010, 9:59 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. It's really rough, especially explaining to my family why I have a post graduate degree and I'm still unemployed. There is simply not enough jobs to go around and I'm not sure when that is going to change which is the scary part. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm jobless due to the economy and not to some inherent personal flaw...
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 6th December 2010, 10:21 pm

Right!! and I also have to remind myself that we go thru things for a reason and what we need will come in time and on time!!!
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down