CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakage

3 posters

Go down

Breakage Empty Breakage

Post by Mz. CiCi 30th November 2010, 5:42 pm

OK ladies, I'm going through the worse cycle of breakage in the world! I have a bad feeling that this is due to me twisting my hair so much Sad. But I have a plan: I think I'm going to flat iron and try Africa's Best Herbal Oil for hot oil treatments (I def plan on using a heat protectant!)
How do ya'll deal with breakage though?
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

http://lesisworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Breakage Empty Re: Breakage

Post by naturallychelsea 30th November 2010, 6:16 pm

I'm sorry bout that Mz Sad

Well I usually put my hair in hibernate mode. I limit my manipulation so less washing, detangling, combing etc. But when I DC I leave it on for longer and apply heat. Also I bring out the oils and strictly all natural products. Lastly, I keep my hair as moisturised as it will allow me.

Good luck with the hair rejuvenation
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bun_Ana 30th November 2010, 8:05 pm

I understand you troubles. My hair is SUPER fine.

Whenever I start to notice breakage, I'm EXTRA careful with my hair, especially the ends. For example, while detangling, I try to go really slow and be gentle. I also try not to do too much manipulation. I may wash my hair and wear it in the same bun the whole week. So maybe you can try keeping a style for more than a day or two.
I try to keep my hair in up-dos too. I think that when my hair is rubbing against my clothes it causes it to break off. And I try not to wear hats too much for the same reason.
Bun_Ana
Bun_Ana

http://bunanamarie.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down