CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overwhelmed.. Dont know where to start!

3 posters

Go down

Overwhelmed.. Dont know where to start! Empty Overwhelmed.. Dont know where to start!

Post by breej5 18th November 2010, 6:59 pm

I have been researching and contemplating letting go of the "creamy crack" for a few months. I have also wore a short cut that has been fried and dyed for years! I recently decided that I wanted to switch the whole game up and grow my hair out, but I wanted to do it the right way! I was led to this sight where Ive gotten the most informaton. I have a long list of products I should use and techniques but i have NO CLUE where to begin. Currently I wash once a week with Carols Daughter, oil with HOT SIX and apply a leave in conditioner and wear small hard rollers over night...i need help and direction. Please and Thank you!

breej5

Back to top Go down

Overwhelmed.. Dont know where to start! Empty Re: Overwhelmed.. Dont know where to start!

Post by LittleOne 19th November 2010, 1:52 pm

Breej5 - sounds like you're doing okay so far, but I know the whole process can be frustrating! Lots of easy info to follow at Hair Liberty: www.hairliberty.org
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Overwhelmed.. Dont know where to start! Empty Re: Overwhelmed.. Dont know where to start!

Post by QueenSheba 23rd November 2010, 1:25 am

good start i just found cn and been natual for almost two years!! my hair would of been so much longer if i found this site sooner. LOL!!! my first puff looked like a tangled, dry, ball, of mess on my head. now i know better.

dont be product junkie!!! try simple items first. that was my first mistake. i thought i needed black owned natural products. i ended up broke and upset to find that herbal essence hello hydration worked wonders for me (so does Aussie Moist) and cost about $15 cheaper. if it doesnt work then go for the high price items that way you'll only be out 5 bucks. as far as a moisturizer/syler i use a mix of shea butter 5 bucks and coconut oil 7 bucks for my two strand twist and olive oil for my scalp. dont go broke
QueenSheba
QueenSheba

Back to top Go down

Post by breej5 23rd November 2010, 2:42 am

Thank you ladies! Im too excited over here. Its only been 2 months and I can see the change simply from no perm and no heat... cant wait to get all into this and play with different product. Again thank u...very helpful!

breej5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down