CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I start over???

3 posters

Go down

Should I start over??? Empty Should I start over???

Post by JMP82 26th July 2010, 8:51 pm

I am now 8 months post relaxer. However a few weeks ago I was in a wedding and had to get my hair . She used way too much heat, now some of my curls are missing Sad I don't know what to do. I am discouraged. Not only do I have the line of demarcation, but areas of straight hair surrounded by curls. I am afraid that this will lead to more breakage. I plan on doing a long transition. Now I don't know what I should do??? Should I perm it and start all over again or tough it out and see what I get?? I would really appreciate some advice!

Thanks
JMP82
JMP82

Back to top Go down

Should I start over??? Empty Re: Should I start over???

Post by freckledmom4 26th July 2010, 9:22 pm

I would tough it out. You have come too far to go back to relaxing. Since you plan on doing a long term transition, you should keep growing it and just do trims until it is all healthy again. Continue to deep condition and moisturize to prevent breakage as much as you can.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild 27th July 2010, 11:25 am

I agree with freckledmom4: don't start over! If anything do a BC. But try a bunch of DCs to see if that helps. Keep going!!

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP82 27th July 2010, 5:21 pm

Thank you both for the advice, I really appreciate it Smile I definitely don't want to BC, my head is too big lol. I will try the DC to see if that helps.
JMP82
JMP82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down