CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna-not sure where to start

3 posters

Go down

Henna-not sure where to start Empty Henna-not sure where to start

Post by MsLala 15th November 2010, 1:33 am

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the board and recently joined the forum for henna help. My hair is around waist length and my main problem now is regulating my ssk. I am hoping that henna can help with this but I don't know wear to start. There is so much info on henna and honestly all the different ways to mix etc.. kind of confuse me. ANy recommendations on what threads or posts on Curlynikki I should read first.

Thanks!

MsLala
MsLala
MsLala

Back to top Go down

Henna-not sure where to start Empty Re: Henna-not sure where to start

Post by Madeaj 15th November 2010, 2:19 am

Oh your hair is beautiful. I just recently henna'd for a similar reason. My hair is fine and I hope henna will make it stronger and maybe reduce the amount of ssk's. I already see a benefit in detangling and shedding. Maybe its my imagination, but I really had a lot less detangling to do this time. My hair feels better too. Here are a few of the places I looked. Curly Nikki is an administrator on the Henna for Hair forums. Although Baby G probably has her too busy to make many posts.

Curly Nikki Henna
Henna for Hair
Henna Mixes
Gelled Henna
Henna Forums

HTH
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLala 15th November 2010, 2:58 am

Thank you very much!!! I need to go to bed but I'm going to read through this. I really plan on giving the henna a try over my Christmas break but I want to do my research and a strand test first.
MsLala
MsLala

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiD 16th November 2010, 1:22 am

Hi I am new to Henna as well. I am nervous about starting and don't know where to start or even how. I have read the reviews but not sure what to do. Also, ther eis a mention of using Alma. Do you knwo what exactly that is? Whatever help you can give I would SOOOO appreciate it.

Thanks,
NikkiD

NikkiD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down