CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying Henna for the first time--lots of questions-plz help!

2 posters

Go down

Trying Henna for the first time--lots of questions-plz help! Empty Trying Henna for the first time--lots of questions-plz help!

Post by naturallyTRU 19th October 2010, 1:31 am

hi ladies,
i'm trying henna or a henna gloss this wknd and had a few questions. what can i mix in it and how much? i bought dulhan henna, brahmi, neem,and dabur amla oil from an indian grocery store. can someone please give me a henna mix recipe using the above? also can i mix the amla oil in the henna or should i just use it as a pre-poo treatment? sorry for so many questions. any help is appreciated. thanx!
naturallyTRU
naturallyTRU

Back to top Go down

Trying Henna for the first time--lots of questions-plz help! Empty Re: Trying Henna for the first time--lots of questions-plz help!

Post by freckledmom4 19th October 2010, 2:52 pm

What is your goal in using henna? Color? Conditioning? Healty scalp? That would help to determine which ingredients you should use, but I would not add oils if using for color as they can keep the color from depositing.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Trying Henna for the first time--lots of questions-plz help! Empty Re: Trying Henna for the first time--lots of questions-plz help!

Post by naturallyTRU 20th October 2010, 1:26 pm

thanks so much for replying freckle. i am hennaing for condition and for color (have lots of grays)
naturallyTRU
naturallyTRU

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 20th October 2010, 2:09 pm

For the first time, I would just mix henna with enough warm green tea to make a paste and add a little bit of honey. You can tweak your recipe by adding things one at a time until you get the results you want.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down