CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alma- on clean hair?? suggestions what to mix with??

4 posters

Go down

Alma- on clean hair?? suggestions what to mix with?? Empty Alma- on clean hair?? suggestions what to mix with??

Post by RebekahR 8th October 2010, 9:08 am

Hi guys

Hope its okay to make a fresh thread for this.

Should I apply amla to clean damp hair or is it fine to apply it as usual deep conditioner - straight onto dry(not so clean) hair??

Also any tips on what to mix with..I have the following

Castor oil
Deep conditioner
Sulphate free conditioner
Coconut oil
Shea butter

Thanks so much guys Cool
RebekahR
RebekahR

Back to top Go down

Alma- on clean hair?? suggestions what to mix with?? Empty Re: Alma- on clean hair?? suggestions what to mix with??

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th October 2010, 11:21 am

I consider it a conditioning treatment so I prefer to use it on clean, damp hair. I suggest mixing it with water until it is the consistency of mashed potatoes/pudding/thick yogurt/sour cream.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Alma- on clean hair?? suggestions what to mix with?? Empty Re: Alma- on clean hair?? suggestions what to mix with??

Post by CurlyQueso 8th October 2010, 1:30 pm

I do an amla treatment on clean, damp hair and I mix it with water, olive oil, and conditioner.
CurlyQueso
CurlyQueso

Back to top Go down

Post by prettybrown213 15th October 2010, 2:38 pm

I my Amla treatment on clean, damp hair. I mix mine with Brahmi water and olive oil.
prettybrown213
prettybrown213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down