CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, I'm applying Henna tonight and not sure if its still good

2 posters

Go down

Help, I'm applying Henna tonight and not sure if its still good Empty Help, I'm applying Henna tonight and not sure if its still good

Post by Hollis 21st November 2009, 10:19 pm

Hello, I froze some left over Henna two weeks ago but I let it sit out for about two hours before freezing. Is it still good and does anyone know how long it usually takes to defrost? Thanks!
Hollis
Hollis

Back to top Go down

Help, I'm applying Henna tonight and not sure if its still good Empty Re: Help, I'm applying Henna tonight and not sure if its still good

Post by NylaCoils 21st November 2009, 11:04 pm

I have used henna that has sat out longer than that! Just let it defrost and apply! Unsure how long it will take to defrost!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Help, I'm applying Henna tonight and not sure if its still good Empty Re: Help, I'm applying Henna tonight and not sure if its still good

Post by Hollis 21st November 2009, 11:07 pm

Oh thank you! Should I leave it out overnight or do you think I should just put it in the fridge?
Hollis
Hollis

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 22nd November 2009, 12:52 pm

Oh I just got this - this am- I woul leave it out and then apply it. You could do both. I only keep my henna on for about 4 hours.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down