CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"?

+3
DanyelleLoves
loveself247
TaSiaJaY
7 posters

Go down

Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"? Empty Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"?

Post by TaSiaJaY 20th November 2009, 8:31 pm

Alright....I LOVE YOU TYRA!..and I LOVE you NIKKI for creating this website and and sharing resources to care for and maintain our hair...natural, transitioning, and relaxed....I am in awe of the little response to your post about the excitement of being on the TYRA BANKS SHOW. Now IMO this is a wonderful step for those who are natural and of TYRA, because as always she creates a stir and goes beyond the comfort level when it come to daytime talk show. I thank her for having the courage to follow her own path and conform to society! And Nikki is so much like Tyra because she is inspired by her dreams of positivity regardless of the negative people....WHERE IS THE SUPPORT TO TYRA AND NIKKI? WHERE ARE THE POST TO TYRA ABOUT HAVING NIKKI APPEAR? Tyra can see the importance of a blog such as Nikki's even more so since she has embraced her persona with her natural goodness....smiling...and being real she knows that that harshness from the camera and light can damage her hair...and because of this she told us she may wear a wig to protect her beautiful hair...but she is real and has reached out to Nikki becuase of course she is interested in knowing about what Nikki refers to as Natural Hair.....

HMMMMMM....enough of that! Where is the support? Click onto Trya and read the interview!.....I love you Tyra!....and even more...Nikki for bringing the love of oneself into the world....
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"? Empty Re: Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"?

Post by loveself247 20th November 2009, 9:14 pm

@TaSiaJay if you go under "General" and click to the second page you will see where I posted a thread requesting that all the Curlies shoot Tyra and email sharing their story and giving honor to Nikki, her site and her support for women rocking or transitioning to their natural hair. We came together and did this collectively after we learned that Nikki was blogging for Tyra. We have been campaigning for Nikki ever since. cheers
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"? Empty Re: Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"?

Post by DanyelleLoves 21st November 2009, 3:54 am

Lol TaSiaJay when I read about it on the CN.com site I screamed, but then was sad because I thought I had missed the episode..until I read the rest of the post [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can't wait to see the episode with Ms. Nik on it, I'm so excited!!!
DanyelleLoves
DanyelleLoves

http://smartmouthme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 21st November 2009, 3:27 pm

@Loveself...yes I have read that...BUT....SHE WAS ON TYRA....lol...not hoping to get on Tyra...all we are waiting on is the airing....smiling....with over 1000 members to her blog there needs to be more than 51 post on Tyra about how we enjoy Nikki's Blog and Tyra's show....What most dont understand is that Tyra is looking for the next big thing...or What Is hot and is not a trend....and NIKKI is it...and so are all the naturals who have embraced themselves as more of a lifestyle...BUT LIFE ITSELF....smiling deeper....its just that when I posted to Tyra about NIKKI...I only saw 51 posts....thats it....as I said...WHERE YA'LL AT?...
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 21st November 2009, 3:31 pm

Hey Danyelle...yes reading NIKKI's words on the home page was very exciting and I was anticipating seeing an outpouring of support from her members....Life is Good....sooooo Good....and as long as we continue to be active on the board and support NIKKI and Tyra...smiling...others will share in our love of being Natural....oh yes...congrats on your progress!..woot woot!.....love ya
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 21st November 2009, 3:32 pm

@TaSiaJaY....oh I think I see what you are talking about. I thought you were questioning where the emails were from the girls emailing Tyra to get Nikki on the show, but it sounds like your making reference to Nikki's Blog on the Tyra Show website. I asked people to send Tyra an email requesting to have Nikki on which is what I did. I never left a post on Tyra about Nikki. The emails we sent in I think were more than enough, cause it landed her on the show...lol.
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 21st November 2009, 5:30 pm

Loveself....smiling...I am so happy that it did...it is a wonderful thing that the letters landed in Tyra's lap...Smile....woot woot!
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 21st November 2009, 8:01 pm

Thanks ladies!! I truly appreciate the emails and your continued support! I have a new article going up on Monday and hope that all of you go to tyrashow.com and comment! It's an interview with a fellow curly!

You guys are the bestest Smile
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lena73 22nd November 2009, 12:00 pm

I am in full support of our CurlyNikki!! (((HUGS)))
i though...just blah..with tyra. *shrug*
but i will go to the site and post comments -dont ever doubt that.
lena73
lena73

http://public.fotki.com/Sharita73/

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 22nd November 2009, 12:06 pm

lol, thanks Lena73!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 22nd November 2009, 4:17 pm

Woooo Hoooo!...I can't wait to read and post Nikki! Thank YOU.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlsM 22nd November 2009, 7:57 pm

COOOL! Congrats Nikki! dance
Oh, and I just saw the post. Great read! Good luck in the future. It's looking bright afro . I'll keep you in my prayers.
CarlsM
CarlsM

http://twitter.com/carlsm

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 23rd November 2009, 10:17 am

Thanks Tasia and CarlsM! This has been nothing short of amazing Smile
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nikki Posts She Appears on Trya "WHERE YA'LL AT"? Empty Wow! Congrats Nikki

Post by WarriorPrincess 23rd November 2009, 11:45 am

Wow! I haven't been on in a couple weeks. So excited to see this news. Congrats Nikki. I was so disappointed that the movie "good hair" did give a good representation of Natural Hair.
WarriorPrincess
WarriorPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down