CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Hair color

2 posters

Go down

Black Hair color Empty Black Hair color

Post by Haysbaby 20th November 2009, 10:55 am

Hello ladies!!! It seems like Henna is the bomb.com with all of its wonderful amenities that come along with its use and I am DYING to try it, only one thing holding me back, the COLOR!!!!! Now I may just suck it up and go ahead and try it on my brown hair which I knowwwwww will make me a red head!! But hey that might spice my DH up, think he's got anew wife!!! LOL Or perhaps there is another product that offers the same perks as the henna minus the color, or in a black color???? I've heard of Cassia? Indigo??? But do not know much about them!!! Any tips or info would be helpful!! Thanks in advance ladies!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haysbaby
Haysbaby

Back to top Go down

Black Hair color Empty Re: Black Hair color

Post by Courtie 20th November 2009, 12:29 pm

I have never done a black mix, but I have been thinking about it. The best place to get this info is at Henna for Hair -- the amount of info on that site is crazy.
There are instructions for brown mixes, black mixes, etc. on all different types of hair.
If your hair is a natural chocolate brown, this is what color mine turned. This is a result of about 15 henna treatments and at least 5 henna glosses. It looks like this in direct sunlight or if I am standing under a lamp. In other light it looks black with a reddish auburn sheen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's pretty red and purple. That's why I'm considering the black or brown mix. But don't be discouraged, the mixes don't look hard, or if not, the color deposit is not really that bad. The benefits are EXTREME.
Courtie
Courtie

Back to top Go down

Post by Haysbaby 20th November 2009, 12:50 pm

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for this!
Haysbaby
Haysbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down