CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit of Black Tea and Henna

5 posters

Go down

Benefit of Black Tea and Henna Empty Benefit of Black Tea and Henna

Post by afrolicious 5th September 2010, 2:26 am

Hi Ladies I was doing some research and thought this would interest you for those that want to darken their hair or henna.

Black tea has a natural ingredient which is a bit making a dyeing effect. It darken hair while it adds shine and pretty highlights. Simply brew two cups of strong tea and use to rinse damp shampooed hair.Do be aware that very strong black tea can cause tan-like staining of skin.

But using it alone does not make a notable diference in the hair shade. However if it is mixed up with other natural ingredients i.e henna, it is very effective. There is a combined natural ingredients which we had proven effective in making hair look darker, gives benefits of increasing the bulk of hair, prevents hair falling, and even makes hair growth faster.

Adding Tea to Henna Paste
Herbal, fruit or regular teas are commonly added to henna. Different teas produce slightly different colour variations, with black tea making the final result browner...

This is just a few but there are tones of info on this.

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Benefit of Black Tea and Henna Empty Re: Benefit of Black Tea and Henna

Post by watkins 14th September 2010, 4:12 am

It is good for hair loss.It is a good conditioner, gives luster to hair.It strengthens hair roots.It turns white and brown pigment.Good for dandruff.It is good for High blood pressure.It is Good, migraine.For cardiac patients, it provides a cooling effect.

watkins

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysheba89 14th September 2010, 10:25 am

I always(well my mom always, me only a couple of times..) use black tea to make our henna paste. It still results in reddish hair, but the red tones will be darker (not browner). I think somehow, the tea contributes to elasticity and shine, but I'm not sure if it's real or imagined..it could just be the henna
Lysheba89
Lysheba89

Back to top Go down

Post by afrolicious 14th September 2010, 10:31 am

IT actuall does work by itself in making the hair stronger and creating more elasticity. They call it Black Tea Treatment. Thanks for the input regarding your black tea and henna results. Do you or your mom also add amla in your henna mix?

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Benefit of Black Tea and Henna Empty Benefit of Black Tea and Henna

Post by beverlyann 7th December 2010, 6:20 am

Black tea also contains antioxidants to neutralize the harmful effects of natural chemical processes. A result of research published in the Journal of the American Heart Association in 2001 showed the effect of black tea. He found black tea may improve the ability of endothelial cells lining the blood vessels. Help to regulate blood flow.

beverlyann

Back to top Go down

Post by palomavictoria 16th March 2011, 8:22 am

Henna also helps in the treatment of smallpox in its early stages. Application of henna paste or powder to 1 or 2 degree burns to reduce the pain and loss of fluid from burn site has an antimicrobial effect and thus reduces the risk of infection.

palomavictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down