CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CD Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Duo

Go down

CD Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Duo Empty CD Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Duo

Post by misstatum 26th August 2010, 12:10 pm

Good morning Ladies!!!

I just wanted to share my thoughts on CD Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Shampoo and Conditioner. I was in the market for some shampoo and conditioner because I recently used up all of my Trader Joe’s and Miss Jessie’s duos. Went to my dermatologist yesterday and they sell CD products and it was 10% off so the PJ in me figured….why not!?! Anyway I got home and washed my hair immediately b/c I was curious.

I will say a little goes a long way. The shampoo is sudsy and the smell is kind of lemon like but not overbearing….more of a clean/fresh scent. I followed up with the conditioner. Now the bottle says 3-5 minutes and rinse, however, I decided to cook dinner, eat, have the man come fix my screen door, and bake some toll house cookies before rinsing. Needless to say my hair was almost dry by the time I rinsed.

Before rinsing I checked my hair out in the mirror and I was pleasantly surprised at the definition!!! Even my straighter sections had more of a curl. I rinsed, added a little shea butter and oil mix, and proceeded to twisting. I didn’t use the CD Hair Milk b/c I’ve heard a lot of mix reviews and from what I read….I don’t think my hair would be receptive to that product.

This morning my hair smells great and looks great too…..well all except the ONE twist that got smushed during my sleep LOL……

Overall I think I’m falling in like with the Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Duo!!! It is a bit pricey ($35 for the set) so after this is finished…..unless I’m IN LOVE…..I’ll have to weigh the pros and cons of repurchasing…..I just like to try out different things and see what my hair can’t live w/o….

Has anyone else tried this? If so, what are your thoughts?
misstatum
misstatum

Back to top Go down