CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown to Armageddon!

Go down

Countdown to Armageddon! Empty Countdown to Armageddon!

Post by Dimsnaps 25th August 2010, 7:38 pm

Hello Beauties,
Inviting every one in the Southern California-Riverside/San Bernardino/Orange County area to a Seminar where we will be studying the books of Daniel and Revelation in the Bible. The location is at the Mt. Rubidoux SDA Church, 5320 Victoria Avenue, Riverside, CA 92506.
We will be having these seminars every Saturday, Monday and Wednessday evening beginning on August 28 and ending September 25. Doors open at 7pm and the seminar ends at 8pm. Also, if you have children, you can bring them as well because there's child care provided for children ages 5 - 12. Refreshments will be served after the seminar at 8:45pm. You can pre-register for the event online at http://rubidoux.eventbrite.com
Also, for anyone who is interested but doesn't live close to the area, you can watch us online at www.mtrubidoux.com
If you have any questions, you can always email me at omaneso@gmail.com
The textbook will be the Bible and we'll be studying hard! But the Bible is fun and a blessing so please come. Hope to see you there! God bless you all! Stay beautiful!
Dimsnaps
Dimsnaps

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Armageddon! Empty first night

Post by Dimsnaps 29th August 2010, 2:17 pm

So last night was our first night at the seminars and it was AWESOME!!!! There were way more people than I had expected. I was late because of a pre-existing appointment I had and when I got there, I had to park at a school across the street, it was that packed! And then when it was over people still didn't want to leave! Not only that, there were countless others watching online. God really blessed. Please Come join us and/or if you are unable to, you can always tune in online live at www.mtrubidoux.com. It's a huge blessing already and I love to share....Smile
Dimsnaps
Dimsnaps

Back to top Go down