CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite gospel/rhythm & praise/gospel hip-hop/neo-gospel album?

+2
iculukin
nattyblog
6 posters

Go down

What's your favorite gospel/rhythm & praise/gospel hip-hop/neo-gospel album? Empty What's your favorite gospel/rhythm & praise/gospel hip-hop/neo-gospel album?

Post by nattyblog 21st August 2010, 12:36 am

Whatever you might call it, what do you keep on rotation? I think I bought this album a year ago (feels like it) and my favorite is still Lisa McClendon's Reality. I can listen to that whole album all day. But I think my family wants me to switch it up now, lol. Yeah, we can listen to whatever they want if they wanna help me clean the house. But I digress...What're you listening to that you can't get enough of?
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite gospel/rhythm & praise/gospel hip-hop/neo-gospel album? Empty Re: What's your favorite gospel/rhythm & praise/gospel hip-hop/neo-gospel album?

Post by iculukin 21st August 2010, 1:21 am

Right now is marvin sapp thirsty soundtrack... omg the song rivers flow is my jam gets me hyped!! Also Israel newbread song taste and see...basically any of Israels songs!
iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite gospel/rhythm & praise/gospel hip-hop/neo-gospel album? Empty Re: What's your favorite gospel/rhythm & praise/gospel hip-hop/neo-gospel album?

Post by TiffNotANY 9th September 2010, 5:09 pm

I love love love Kirk Franklin (older songs). Kirk Franklin & the Family, God's Property, Nu Nation Project.
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 27th October 2010, 10:52 pm

Mine is Fred Hammond anything and everything ! I can listen to him all day everyday ....and basically I do ..lol

and Youthful praise , Tamela Mann and Martha Munizzi ...I just love them I am more of a praise music lover .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 28th October 2010, 3:04 am

I have to second Marvin Sapp's Thirsty album. It's so inspirational!
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 28th October 2010, 3:36 pm

Kirk Franklin, James Moss, Fred Hammond, Tye Tribbett, Donnie McClurkin and Donald Lawrence ! Smile) I love a lot though.
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down