CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koils by Nature!

+6
jamaicacurl
NubieNatty
kurlybella
crvng4mr
CurlySpeechTherapist
NylaCoils
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Koils by Nature! - Page 2 Empty Re: Koils by Nature!

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 21st November 2009, 4:15 pm

dajewel wrote:i got my stuff!!!! i love the packaging!!! i can't wait to try it!!!

I am glad you like the packaging!! That was very important to me....it's like getting a gift in the mail!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 21st November 2009, 4:18 pm

dajewel wrote:sooo, i tried Koils by Nature Hair Butter to redo my twists. the verdict: SOFT, SILKY AND SUMPTUOUS TWISTS!!!! the smell is really nice and citrusy, but wish it were stronger/lasted longer. my twists feel luscious!! i didn't use aloe gel because i just wanted to see how the butter worked by itself. and, to me, its lighter than a butter. a little goes a long way. it melts as soon as it hits body temperature.

i am not going to use the soothing peppermint gel because one of the main ingredients is carbomer. carbomer is used a thickening agent, is a inert, but is a synthetic that i don't really want on my hair.

Hello dajewel!! I will not whip the butter as long and see if it gives me a heavier consistency, I personally don't like heavy products on my hair, but I will try it and see and send you another sample....how does that sound?

As far as the gel, I sent you an email about that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you, thank you, and thank you for trying out my products!!! I really appreciate it!

God Bless!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st November 2009, 11:51 pm

@NubieNatty, I love your avatar! I see that you've recently done the BC. Beautiful! You're making me impatient! LOL[/quote]

thanx NDestined; im impatient so JUST DO IT!! it feels so good to enjoy the rain on my head, lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2