CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair One Cleansing Conditioner

2 posters

Go down

Hair One Cleansing Conditioner Empty Hair One Cleansing Conditioner

Post by Kimmie0810 13th August 2010, 2:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"
(hair has air dried after cleansing w/Hair One & rinsing Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle. I haven't combed it or done anything to it. I love the shine & definition sans styling products or leave-ins---Excuse the pic--I have dried Noxema on my face lol)

I'm in love! I've been a no-pooer for about 6yrs now & I started out using the DevaCare no-poo & Condition one. Recently, I've been using Suave Humectant or the like for my co-washes.

I've been meaning to go buy some DevaCare but I've been pretty frugal lately & didn't want to spend the $32. So when I read about Hair One (supposedly a Wen knock-off) at Sally's, I decided to give it a try--they dry hair formula w/olive oil. I'm glad I did! My hair was soooo soft while I was massaging it in. Slippery & just silky smooth. I was worried that I didn't feel the "squeak" I get from co-washing b/c I had some product build-up, but my hair is definitely clean! My hair usually goes straight & flips at the end when I wash it. It curls/shrinks as it dries. But it was instantly curly & full & soft after rinsing. No slick-wet look.

I just let it air dry intending to wet it & set it for bigger curls later on tonight. I'm going to a Jazz festival this weekend & I'm sick of my drawn up shrunken hair. But my hair is really full. The curls are defined & super shiny w/o product or any manipulation. I think this is a keeper.
Kimmie0810
Kimmie0810

Back to top Go down

Hair One Cleansing Conditioner Empty Re: Hair One Cleansing Conditioner

Post by ChardaeD 15th August 2010, 9:01 am

I definitely recommend this product! I picked up one of their little trial packages in Sally's...I think it was the Olive oil one. It felt so nice on my hair. It was very easy to comb out after. Once I finish up some of the products under my bathroom counter, I'm going to get a bottle of the Hair One.
ChardaeD
ChardaeD

http://girlnotondeadline.blgospot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmie0810 16th August 2010, 7:52 pm

I'm definitely inlove!! My hair is so full & soft. I can run my fingers thru w/o any snags. After 3 days the curls are still soft & defined.
Kimmie0810
Kimmie0810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down