CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a Transition style for a Concert

2 posters

Go down

Need a Transition style for a Concert Empty Need a Transition style for a Concert

Post by Crissy234 2nd August 2010, 8:22 pm

Brief INTRO: My name is Crissy and I'm going natural...again. I did a BC in Oct 03 and immediately started dreds. I wore locs for 4 years and decided to take them a loose (yes I unraveled them! took me almost 4 days!). Instead of keepin my hair natural, I permed it right away and after having a baby, I cut it all off. Now, I'm ready to go back natural. My last perm was May 2010. I have about 1 inch of new growth...

I'm going to see Erykah Badu on the 14th of August. I'm not sure what to do with my hair. Right now I have a strawset but I"m thinking about combing it out into a curly fro. My problem is that my edges won't lay down, even if I slather it with gel. I don't have a regimen and I'm clueless about "natural" products. Any ideas? I have 1 inch new growth and 4 inches of permed hair....

Crissy234

Back to top Go down

Need a Transition style for a Concert Empty Re: Need a Transition style for a Concert

Post by Beautifulyfe 3rd August 2010, 2:28 am

In the early stages of my transition I only wore my hair in weaves, but my sis who is transition blends the two textures by wear a bantu knot out. Before knoting she two strand twists.
Beautifulyfe
Beautifulyfe

Back to top Go down