CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big chop with bald spots

+4
trentgrou
CrissyQ
Naturally Esq
chopchop
8 posters

Go down

big chop with bald spots Empty big chop with bald spots

Post by chopchop 24th July 2010, 10:57 pm

I shaved all of my hair off a month ago because I got sick and tired trying to do something with my hair without a growing hairline. The sides and my widow peak won't grow. I believe it is from wearing braids for over 20 years. Now I wear wigs, no weaves. After cutting all my hair off I don't look attractive at all. I look horrible. I have no hairline. How do I get the bald spots over my ears to grow and my widow peak to grow so that I won't look weird. Too embarrassed to post pics right now. Can someone please help me out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Any information would be greatly appreciated.

chopchop

Back to top Go down

big chop with bald spots Empty Re: big chop with bald spots

Post by Naturally Esq 24th July 2010, 11:20 pm

Some are using castor oil. Maybe you should post this in the Grow Long Section: http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/grow-long-f9/

HTH
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 27th July 2010, 6:35 pm

yep I was going to say castor oil
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by trentgrou 18th December 2010, 6:28 am

I think the glue and solvent-free glue can causes more damage to the hair and scalp. Give this routine a permanent break and her hair needed TLC would help. I do not know a thing about fashion and hair, but I think it's like when you use a large clip thing that clips on each side of your hair back together.

trentgrou

Back to top Go down

Post by rimmie 19th December 2010, 4:57 pm

with prayer saying " FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS YOU SAID TO SPEAK THOSE THINGS AS THOUGH THEY WERE SO IM COMING TO SAY THANK YOU LORD FOR RESTORING MY HAIR BACK IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN"., shampoo once a week with doo gro moisturizing gro shampoo massaging for 5 minutes or co wash with mega tek let mega tek sit for 30 minutes then wash remember once a week,daily use doogro anti thinning growth lotion around the whole head except for edges and back of head massage temples and back of head with triple grow anti thinning herbal gro this really works i have been dealing with the same thing i notice growth as little as 2 weeks if that

rimmie

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 20th December 2010, 12:54 am

hi chopchop. i'm sorry u feel too embarassed to show pics. but if you'd like u can join us or just watch the thread "New Castor Oil Challenge." We're all here to help each other!!! good luck!!! Smile
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallydevine 27th December 2010, 10:11 pm

Chopchop,

I have heard some great things about the Wild Growth Hair Oil. I havent been using mine long enough to give a review but you might want to try some. Smile
naturallydevine
naturallydevine

Back to top Go down

Post by netta 12th January 2011, 1:36 am

I also had some thin balding spots that are growing in. If you go to the hair challenge forums you will see my pics under the "2011 big chop hair growth challenge 1st month Jan." Please join us there.
netta
netta

http://publicfotki.com/netta315/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down