CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I capture ghosts/orbs in my pics today?

+3
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
DreamMerchant
7 posters

Go down

Did I capture ghosts/orbs in my pics today? Empty Did I capture ghosts/orbs in my pics today?

Post by DreamMerchant 21st July 2010, 12:18 pm

I was playing with the camera this morning looking at my 4 day old twist-out. I took them out of 4 braids and I did not cover up the gaps in the back. I was just looking to see what they would look like so I took some pics. When I looked at the pictures. I noticed some orb like balls of light in some of the pictures but not the others. I cleaned the lense and took some more but the orb was still there. They are very bright. I started thinking what else it could be. It could not be the sun because I am on the other side of the house and the sun is rising on that side so the sun was not shining through the blinds and relfecting/refracting on anything. The overhead lights were not on. No car was driving by because that room is in the back of the house. And this thing moved location when I was not moving and I was taking pictures almost in the same exact spot. Do not look at my hair in these pics! look at that light.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
look at the top right of my head at the clear like ball of light.

Now look at left. It is really bright there.

Now it is in the doorway.

It is almost on top of Julian's head again.
Now it is by Julian's head.

I just added this one so that you can see that it is not there but I am still in the same location.

Sometimes our basement door will pop open at about 3:15am for no reason. Even if no one went down into the basement that day. That door will pop open. Dh says that it is because the AC unit causes a vauum and pulls the door open. If that was the case then it would open during the day because the air is on during the day too. I put a bar lock on that door. If it opens now, we are moving.

The pictures are posted as they were taken. So the first picture is the one that I took first and so on. They are not out of order. It seems like the ball of light kissed her head and then left because it is not there anymore. I have been taking pics throughout the house and it is not there anymore.

Last edited by DreamMerchant on 21st July 2010, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding another picture.)
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Did I capture ghosts/orbs in my pics today? Empty Re: Did I capture ghosts/orbs in my pics today?

Post by jlowman1 21st July 2010, 1:43 pm

This is very interesting and I am borderline obsessed with paranormal stuff. Has your baby tapped into anything that doesn't seem normal? Like something more than an imaginary friend. Kids especially young kids are really sensitive to these kinds of things.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Did I capture ghosts/orbs in my pics today? Empty Re: Did I capture ghosts/orbs in my pics today?

Post by Lynnieluve 21st July 2010, 1:59 pm

Ask Blondie....she's a paranormal hunter....Is that what's it's called? If not, I'm sorry.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 21st July 2010, 9:47 pm

jlowman1 wrote:This is very interesting and I am borderline obsessed with paranormal stuff. Has your baby tapped into anything that doesn't seem normal? Like something more than an imaginary friend. Kids especially young kids are really sensitive to these kinds of things.

Sometimes Julian will come running out of her room saying "I scared". I ask her to show me what she is scared of. She will take me in her room, and points and says "That right there". There is nothing there! I tell her that whatever it is, it will not harm her. Or I will tell her to tell it to go away. I have read somewhere that if you ask a little kid what their last job was or what their name was then they can tell you since they just came back from the otherside.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by BekkaPoo 22nd July 2010, 9:27 am

That's very odd.. yeah I'm sort of on the fence about ghosts, but if it is one, it doesn't seem to be a harmful one. Not to be funny, but what you said about the lock bar and door made me chuckle a bit.

One of my friends from ages ago had some Santeria knowledge, and she said if you think have a ghost that you want to get rid of, put a lit candle by the window and tell the spirit to be in peace and to go home/to the other side. I guess the candle is supposed to show the spirit the way out.
BekkaPoo
BekkaPoo

http://suprnatural.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 22nd July 2010, 10:42 pm

Well, last year when my mom came to visit, she said she was woken up at 2am to the sound of a drill. So she said she got up and looked at the back window towards my husbands shop to see if he was out there. The door was closed so she could not see in. When we all woke up this morning, she asked Weston what he was working on at 2am in the shop. He said nothing that he was asleep. She said that she heard the sound of a drill coming out of that shop loud and clear. The man that used to live here used that shop to build things. My mom did not know that.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 24th July 2010, 7:07 pm

Ooooh wee, that kinda stuff scares me! LOL! I remember watching Unsolved Mysteries back in the day and the stories about ghosts and stuff would be so good and interesting, but I would always have to turn because it would scare the hell out of me, (and lets not forget the host and his creepy voice) and I would do it to save myself in the long run, cuz I knew once I went to bed at night, I would think about it! LOL! (Im such a scarredy cat!) Anyhoo, I don't blame you...if that door still opens after putting a bar lock on it, honey you need to pack up and move ASAP!!!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 27th July 2010, 7:07 pm

Im otta here, I am too scary!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 27th July 2010, 8:10 pm

lmao im with you crissy. I should have stopped reading while i was ahead but now im scared...SMH
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 28th July 2010, 11:40 pm

You ladies crack me up! I have not had any promlems with that door or anything else. I hated Unsolved Mysteries. Ok, not really but I can scare myself half to death! I am too foolish to turn it or not look at it. Then when I do look at something like Ghost Hunters or the Ghost Whisperer, I am sitting all up under my husband. He rolls his eyes but I know he likes to make me feel safe!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down