CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to stop Slipping in Senegalese Twist After washing

3 posters

Go down

How to stop Slipping in Senegalese Twist After washing Empty How to stop Slipping in Senegalese Twist After washing

Post by NaturallyInspired 9th July 2010, 1:46 pm

Hey Curlies,

Its been about 7 months since my last meet up with the creamy crack and about 2 weeks I had senegalese twist "installed". I am running into a major problem. After washing my hair my twist are slipping out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. This is also happening if I sweat in my head. Even after my hair has dried they still slip out. Do any of you have a HEALTHY solution to stopping my hair from slipping out of the twist? I plan to wash my hair again tonight.

Thank you!
NaturallyInspired
NaturallyInspired

http://futuremillionairessdiaries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

How to stop Slipping in Senegalese Twist After washing Empty Re: How to stop Slipping in Senegalese Twist After washing

Post by justicenga 11th July 2010, 8:00 pm

don't let them hang while they're wet
justicenga
justicenga

Back to top Go down

How to stop Slipping in Senegalese Twist After washing Empty Re: How to stop Slipping in Senegalese Twist After washing

Post by komirra 16th July 2010, 1:23 am

maybe u shdu also wash them less. i have sen. twist in now and i run witch hazel on my scalp with a q-tip to clean them. i dont think washing braids very often is good
komirra
komirra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down