CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If all I have is green tea blueberry?

2 posters

Go down

If all I have is green tea blueberry? Empty If all I have is green tea blueberry?

Post by jeca 9th July 2010, 1:29 pm

Can I use that? I didn't notice until after I steeped my tea that the tea is actually green tea blueberry slim life. It is not a green color at all. It's a very light purple. I also have regular tea. So which should I use for the Henna? I plan on doing it early noon and wanted to mix it before we went to lunch. I just don't know how the color will affect it. Suggestions?
jeca
jeca

Back to top Go down

If all I have is green tea blueberry? Empty Re: If all I have is green tea blueberry?

Post by LittleOne 10th July 2010, 3:47 pm

It doesn't really matter. We talk a lot about what to mix with henna, but many Indian people have used plain water for years. No one really knows what works best and there are a lot of other factors that affect the final result.

I would go with the regular tea because there are probably multiple ingredients in the slim life tea.

I personally use orange juice in my henna based on the instructions from mehandi.com. Maybe try it with tea this time and OJ next time, so you can see which one you prefer.
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down