CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I co-wash with braids everyday????

2 posters

Go down

Should I co-wash with braids everyday???? Empty Should I co-wash with braids everyday????

Post by rayray19 8th July 2010, 4:05 am

Hello my name is Raven I'm a 19 yrs old college student and I'm new at transitioning..I'm 2 month into my journey and just received braids yesterday..I have Senegalese twist and I LOVE THEM but I do have a question.

Should I co-wash my hair while in braids everyday like i do normally or will this damage the braids too soon????
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Should I co-wash with braids everyday???? Empty Re: Should I co-wash with braids everyday????

Post by Runtinkrun 22nd July 2010, 1:08 pm

Hi Raven! I am a college student as well who's transitioning Smile
I wouldn't recommend co washing everyday, maybe once every two weeks. If you co wash everyday with conditioner, it may get caught in the braid to make a buildup, and when you take them out it's not going to be fun. If you want to do something to moistuize your hair, iI would take a spray bottle and fill it with water and a little conditioner Smile But cowashing everyday would be too much. I hope this helps Smile
Runtinkrun
Runtinkrun

Back to top Go down

Should I co-wash with braids everyday???? Empty Re: Should I co-wash with braids everyday????

Post by rayray19 22nd July 2010, 6:11 pm

ok thanks I will definitely try this
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down