CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Cleanse Challenge?

2 posters

Go down

Master Cleanse Challenge? Empty Master Cleanse Challenge?

Post by Mangos&Bananas 11th June 2010, 12:41 am

Hello Ladies!

So after doing some research, online articles, you tube video, ect, I have decided to…[dum roll..drum roll] do the master cleanse!! Whoo-hooo. Its NOT a diet, it’s a cleanse. The purpose is to rid the body of toxins, and to “clean & flush” the system. It’s a ten day process that most people usually blog, journal, or youtube their experience. Kind of like a colonic.Lol. I though I’d be fun & “cleansing” of course! If anybody wanted to join me? We could keep track of the progress && beauutiful experience!!

I’ll be starting on Monday—the fourteenth. That’ll give time to get the ingredients & do extra research if necessay…

-10 day process.

-3 parts

1. Ease In
2. Cleanse
3. Ease Out

Most of you might already be familiar with it, but I’ll post ingredients, Instructions, & recipes this weekend!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Any takers?
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Master Cleanse Challenge? Empty Re: Master Cleanse Challenge?

Post by naturalnat 17th June 2010, 9:00 pm

I did this a few years ago. There is a book that you can purchase for a few dollars at Barnes&Noble, Borders, etc. I found the book very helpful and the cleanse to be quite successful. One tip... be sure to carry your toothbrush and toothpaste... the cleanse makes your breath pretty bad.
Hope the cleanse works for you!
naturalnat
naturalnat

Back to top Go down