CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trimming Ends

2 posters

Go down

Trimming  Ends Empty Trimming Ends

Post by Brainiac 5th June 2010, 10:28 am

When do you trim your hair? Do you do before or after you wash your hair? How often do you do it? 6-8 wks or once a month? Do trim according to the moon cycles?

Trim ends during the New Moon or during the First Phase of the Moon when the light of the moon is increasing.

The best astrological signs for faster, longer and healthier hair is the New Moon in Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces. Does that mean actually trimming ends at night or anytime during the day?

To Grow Thicker and fuller.

Trim ends during the Full Moon especially when the Full Moon is in Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces. The Full Moon in Leo is especially beneficial since Leo is the sign of the Lion which is born with a full lush mane.

Please Post.

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Trimming  Ends Empty Re: Trimming Ends

Post by Brainiac 5th June 2010, 10:36 am

I want to trim my ends tomorrow, just to start fresh so my hair can be grow better, but i want to wait till the new Moon of a Cancer for faster, longer hair? The sign right know is a Gemini.

How long does take to do the entire hair?

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Post by HappigocurliJenn 5th June 2010, 12:02 pm

I'm actually going to trim today. Last time I did it was probably earlier this year. I do it as I see fit.
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down