CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Split Ends Versus Dry Ends - How do you know?

3 posters

Go down

Split Ends Versus Dry Ends - How do you know? Empty Split Ends Versus Dry Ends - How do you know?

Post by CurlCita 12th June 2010, 9:57 am

My ends are fuzzy. Dry for sure but maybe in need of trimming. If I twist my hair and have pretty much a fuzz ball at the end, does that mean I need to trim them? I don't mind trimming but I don't want to cut hair that is healthy and just needs conditioning. How can you tell?
CurlCita
CurlCita

Back to top Go down

Split Ends Versus Dry Ends - How do you know? Empty Re: Split Ends Versus Dry Ends - How do you know?

Post by snappynappy 12th June 2010, 2:22 pm

Good question.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Split Ends Versus Dry Ends - How do you know? Empty Re: Split Ends Versus Dry Ends - How do you know?

Post by jcanalena79 12th June 2010, 3:55 pm

It may be that the cuticles are lifted. Try an ACV rinse followed by cold water. If the fuzziness doesn't go away, it probably means u need a little trim.
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlCita 12th June 2010, 6:12 pm

Ok. Is that just putting ACV on the hair after shampooing? Before or after DT? How would my cuticles have gotten lifted?
CurlCita
CurlCita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down