CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aveda store!!

2 posters

Go down

Aveda store!! Empty Aveda store!!

Post by mstokes2008 3rd June 2010, 3:40 pm

Hey Ladies, I'm going to the Aveda store today for the first time. I've heard a good amount of stuff about their products, and their online store has so many products, I don't want to go in there and get carried away. What are one or two products you would suggest?? I'm in need of a DC, moisturizer, and something for twists and twistouts.
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Aveda store!! Empty Re: Aveda store!!

Post by raina 3rd June 2010, 9:49 pm

I have only bought the be curly creme and curl control.I want to try the whipped and defining creme that might work for your twist but I cant say for sure. I dont have any thing else by them. Let me know what you get I am going tommorrow I want a lighter version of the whipped and defing cream.
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 4th June 2010, 12:20 am

I sampled the Brilliant Humectant Pomade and retwisted part of my bang. They're really soft now but I don't think it's going to give me the hole I need. It gave a really good shine though. I'm not sure about the Retexturing gel either... I may just get the travel size of it and see.
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down