CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GVP The Conditioner

Go down

GVP The Conditioner Empty GVP The Conditioner

Post by ... 21st May 2010, 11:18 pm

Is Sally's GVP Paul Mitchell The Conditioner CG? Here are the ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Wheatgermamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

The 'cones have "PEG" in front of them and I know a "PEG" 'cones means it's modified and, therefore, CG. But the in two of the cones the "PEG" isn't the first word, so I'm not sure if this is CG or not. Is it, or would I need a shampoo to rinse this out?

If you have any reviews on it, please share. I'm thinking about using this as a daily moisturizer.

Also, does anyone know the ingredients for Sally's Biotera Leave-in Conditioner?

Back to top Go down