CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed!

2 posters

Go down

X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed! Empty X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed!

Post by BekkaPoo 18th May 2010, 10:09 am

BekkaPoo wrote:Just wondering if some of you with fine hair have ever loc'd your hair,
and how did it turn out? I'm thinking about it for myself to make hair
care easier and to hopefully get longer growth out of it, but I'm also
afraid that locs would be so heavy as to tear from the root..

Any advice? Pictures?

Thanks ladies!
BekkaPoo
BekkaPoo

http://suprnatural.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed! Empty fine hair and locs

Post by lolitalocs 25th June 2010, 10:44 pm

I just registered so I do not have pictures just yet. I wanted to reply to your question regarding thin hair and locs. My hair is thin however I have been wearing locs for about 8 years and my hair is doing well. I must be careful as too much twisitng tends to cause breakage and slow growth. I thought I needed to manage it constantly however I handle them with care and I am very satified.

I had to stopped going to salons because some hair dressers feel a need to PULL my hair until my scalp is sore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love the pictures here and I an excited about putting a picture up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lolitalocs
lolitalocs

Back to top Go down

X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed! Empty Re: X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed!

Post by BekkaPoo 26th June 2010, 3:17 pm

Thank you Lolita.. if that's you in your avatar, your locs are beautiful! You give me hope. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And welcome to the forums. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BekkaPoo
BekkaPoo

http://suprnatural.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed! Empty Re: X-post: Fine hair and locs.. advice and info needed!

Post by lolitalocs 26th June 2010, 5:27 pm

Yes, that is my picture. As you can see, my hair is very soft/fine. I really handle it with care and it grows well. It is very healthy also. Have you started your locs? If so, how are you making out so far?

I will try and add pics that are clear.
lolitalocs
lolitalocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down