CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME

+3
Lynnieluve
LaToya28
MEGAFAITH
7 posters

Go down

TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME Empty TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME

Post by MEGAFAITH 17th May 2010, 7:10 pm

I HAVE BEEN GOING NATURAL FOR TWO MONTHS MY LAST RELAXERS WAS MARCH 1, 2010. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME GOING NATURAL I CUREENTLY HAVE A SEWIN WHICH I GOT DONE IN MAY. I HAVE BEEN READY FOR THE LAST WEEK OR SO TO DO THE BC, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS TRYING TO GET MY HUSBAND TO DO IT FOR ME HE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT IM NOT READY BUT I KEEP TELLING HIM IT WOULD BE A GREAT BONDING EXPERINCE. BUT I STILL GET THE ANSWER NO. WHAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING IS JUST GOING TO GET IT CUT AND HE WILL SEE THE RESULTS WHEN HE GETS HOME FROM WORK WHAT SHOULD I DO? I FIGURE I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN TO MY HAIR WHY NOT THIS
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME Empty Re: TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME

Post by LaToya28 17th May 2010, 9:14 pm

Congrats on deciding to go natural. Maybe you should give him a little more time to get used to the idea of you having shorter hair. Just tell him that you are going to do it regardless so he may as well be the one to do it for you. I agree, it is a great bonding experience. My hubby did mine for me...you can check out the pics in my fotki. I hope he changes his mind...let us know how it goes!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME Empty Re: TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME

Post by Lynnieluve 17th May 2010, 9:45 pm

I agree with LaToya. I would give him a little bit more time to come around. So how much new growth do you think you have? About an inch? Let us know how it goes!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 17th May 2010, 10:20 pm

I have about 2 inches of new growth I never did anything like this before I get so happy just thinking about I told my mother about it all she said was that im going to really lookl like my daddy we have the same shape of head I guess I will keep trying and keep you all posted

ps. and the sad part about all of this is i spend 125 on a sewin and im still not happy with my hair and as nikki says if your not feeling your hair your not feeling yourself
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO DO THE BC WITH ME Empty I did the big chop

Post by MEGAFAITH 19th May 2010, 5:05 pm

SO IM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I DID THE BIG CHOP AND I NEVER FELT SO FREE ALSO THINK I LOOK SO HOT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE WONDERFUL LADIES FOR ALL OF THEIR HELP AND TO CURLY NIKKI I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT THIS WEBSITE THANK YOU AND IM GLAD TO SAY THAT IM 100% NATURAL AND I DID IT MY WAY. THE WHOLE TIME DURING THE BIG CHOP I LAUGH THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS ONLY BECAUSE THE REACTIONS THAT MY HUSBAND GAVE ME IT WAS GOOD HE DID NOT CUT BUT HE HELP WITH LAUGHTER AND THATS ALSWAYS GOOD. THE CURRENT PRODUCTS THAT I USE ARE SEA MOISTURE SMOOTHIE CURL ENHANCER AND THERE CONDITONER AS WELL I MUST SAY SHEA MOISTURE PRODUCTS WORK IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO ON THE BOTTLE. I ALSO USE A LITTLE BLACK GEL AND OF COURSE ALMOND AND EVOO OIL. HERE IS THE FINISH RESULT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LADIES THINK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by FWX2010 on 20th May 2010, 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th May 2010, 5:13 pm

Congrats FWX! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Welcome aboard! Please, jump in on the other boards here! We're happy to have you!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 19th May 2010, 5:37 pm

i will and thanks for the congrats
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 19th May 2010, 6:13 pm

Congrats, you look great! As long as you are confident with it hubby will love it.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maricopa 19th May 2010, 7:58 pm

Congrats FWX2010 !!! My husband helped me with my BC (reluctantly). I transitioned for 9 months, I could not take dealing with the 2 textures any longer. He wanted me to continue for 3 more months. I told him that I was going to do it TODAY, my mind was made up. I am so happy did [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yay!! I am 9 weeks Naptural, I'm lovin it!!

You seem like you already have a good handle on the products you want to use in your hair.
So again, Congrats and Welcome[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maricopa
Maricopa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th May 2010, 8:14 pm

Congratulations!!!! You look great!! Now it's time to change your avatar!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 20th May 2010, 12:16 am

Congrats! Your hair looks great!
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 20th May 2010, 1:16 am

Congrats on your BC hun! You look great! You should join the TWA challenge. There is a lot of support on there.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down