CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics

+88
MissyCee
naturallynola
MrsSunshinz
Jupitarlove
juicypeach
funkyhairchic
misskris
jeanlouisangel
CurlyChefRobin
gemofacurlgirl
Hurricane Curly
freckledmom4
thetiffany
newcurlieque
naturalmommyGA
curly-me-naturally
cyclingchick
PaganWifey
WhosThatRedHead
Ebbz
gigihaitiancurly
BeautifullyImpurfekt
wyldhoney
Serenity23
blondie
mstokes2008
AfrikanLatina
nattyblog
Neems
Janet36603
tiffytaffey
traveljunkie08
natural83
Mangos&Bananas
free2Bme
BajanPrincess82
Lotusfairie
curlsunfurled
jcanalena79
carfi366
priceless
Notthecoolmom
MahoganyCurls
HappyCurly
Keisha
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
soleil
jlowman1
NhappyJackie
dajewel
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
CrissyQ
Muz
BlondeByDesire
SisterBoyd
CurlsGalore
Pinkrage
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
Nikcoils
bholmes87
exhale1913
QuietButterfly
CocaColaCutie
LaToya28
SheeTacular
DvaAuNaturel
LadyMika
MsJay1121
missmoriah
krazy coils
TheRYL1
CocoEuro
coilylove
ktoliver5303
Intelligentbeauty
mrsmackey
Curly_Aquarius
KinkyNappyHappy
coilykinks
Karyn
sweetdrk1
ChrsLvsBks
MellowOne
Juices-n-Berries
92 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Empty Re: Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics

Post by coilykinks 17th June 2010, 12:48 pm

Your pictures are great. And I love your hair, as always.

I like the idea of using it on dry hair as KC mentioned "less shrinkage." I have to try it at least once. And when I do, I will let u know how I like it.

And I have some down time on Friday , so let me know when u want to get those oils.
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Empty Re: Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics

Post by LaToya28 17th June 2010, 1:18 pm

Your hair looks great JnB! Thanks for the review. I've been hearing so much about her products lately.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 17th June 2010, 2:48 pm

krazy coils wrote:Your hair looks great in the pics! I can't really see a difference between the Donna Marie and the OFS CS because they both give you that natural look.I wanted to try the Donna Marie because it can be used on dry hair which means less shrinkage less tangles! But I don't think I will try it until its available all the time. I don't want to like it and then not be able to purchase it for months.

I'm trying it on dry hair today so I'll let you know how that goes. And that's why I was giving the product low fros. You have to have some type of dependability. If you start liking it too much, and can never get it, then what?

DvaAuNaturel wrote:I don't notice a major difference either between the products. Your hair looks good in all of them actually. I am so sold on KCCC that I think you can never go wrong with them anyhow....lol! Now you have 3 products you know work on curl definition for your hair.

I agree. Lol. I'll just rotate them depending on my mood. Lol.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Loving your 'dos. MC for $12, great buy. Does CoilsKinksCurls have it in her store? Also, sistasplace.com may have it.

The MiraCurl isn't $12, I was talking about the OFS Curl Soufle. CoilsKinksCurls does SELL it, but it's OUT OF STOCK on most websites even third party. I do know one site that might have it and if anyone is interested in ordering, send me a PM and I'll let you know. Haven't heard of sistaplace, I'll check.

coilykinks wrote:Your pictures are great. And I love your hair, as always.

I like the idea of using it on dry hair as KC mentioned "less shrinkage." I have to try it at least once. And when I do, I will let u know how I like it.

And I have some down time on Friday , so let me know when u want to get those oils.

Thanks! Yes, I'm doing it on dry hair today, and I'm also going to try KCCC and Curl Soufle on dry hair after that. Then I need to do some protective styles. Lol. Before my hair hates me. Lol.

LaToya28 wrote:Your hair looks great JnB! Thanks for the review. I've been hearing so much about her products lately.

Thanks! I like the product, I just don't think I'll be repurchasing due to the inconvenience of the ordering system. But I definitely think it's worth a shot.

I'll come back sometime tonight and post pics of the second day hair and the Erykah Badu/Janelle Monae concert.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 17th June 2010, 3:01 pm

Also, for those of you that subscribe and those that don't lol, I posted a new video to YouTube!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 17th June 2010, 4:58 pm

Your hair always looks great. And no, I don't really see a difference between the Donna Marie and the OFS either. I've been interested in trying the Donna Marie for when Gypsy grows out, but if it's never in stock I may as well use something else. Great review! Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th June 2010, 6:20 pm

Hey lady!! Great WnG!! I got my package. The Shea Amla butter is strong smelling:affraid: its the Amla that takes it over the top. I have some Amla oil and it is strong. So my plan is to use it on wet hair as a moisturizer very lightly and under other product and see how it goes.

Thank you!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 17th June 2010, 9:28 pm

LadyMika wrote:Your hair always looks great. And no, I don't really see a difference between the Donna Marie and the OFS either. I've been interested in trying the Donna Marie for when Gypsy grows out, but if it's never in stock I may as well use something else. Great review! Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Icon_smile

I'd say at least give it shot. The bottle's pretty large. And unless you're applying it daily, it should last you a long time.

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey lady!! Great WnG!! I got my package. The Shea Amla butter is strong smelling:affraid: its the Amla that takes it over the top. I have some Amla oil and it is strong. So my plan is to use it on wet hair as a moisturizer very lightly and under other product and see how it goes.

Thank you!!

Hey sorry you didn't like the smell of the Shea Amla. I didn't either. That's actually why I was giving it away in the contest. I'm very sensitive to smells and have allergies. But alot of people use it and like it and said it wasn't bad. They also say it's very moisturizing. If you don't like it, you can always put it up in the product swap and try for something else. I'm going to be doing a new contest soon with some even better stuff so stay tuned.

Ok so, I'm in the middle of doing this dry wng with the MiraCurl... it's turning out to be an EPIC FAIL. Sigh... I'll share more details later
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 17th June 2010, 11:13 pm

I like your results. Your hair looks soft and fluffy!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 18th June 2010, 1:03 pm

Thanks CG. I actually dried hard, but after I put OHHB on top it was fine.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 18th June 2010, 2:07 pm

Love the picture with the flower. You are doing so good with your hair. have a wonderful weekend.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 18th June 2010, 3:01 pm

Lovely hang time! Drying quick is a plus with a product. But if you can't buy it when you need to restock what's the point. You might as well find a product that works and that is easier to access.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 18th June 2010, 11:33 pm

Hi J&B -
I think we have very similar hair - at least, your hair reminds me of my hair!
Thanks for the review. I am seriously considering ordering but am concerned about availability too. That has a lot to do with buying.

You look so cute in your pics> I like the ribbon! cat
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 18th June 2010, 11:43 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Love the picture with the flower. You are doing so good with your hair. have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks! You too.

npmoore04 wrote:Lovely hang time! Drying quick is a plus with a product. But if you can't buy it when you need to restock what's the point. You might as well find a product that works and that is easier to access.

ITA
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 18th June 2010, 11:54 pm

swoodward wrote:Hi J&B -
I think we have very similar hair - at least, your hair reminds me of my hair!
Thanks for the review. I am seriously considering ordering but am concerned about availability too. That has a lot to do with buying.

You look so cute in your pics> I like the ribbon! cat

Thanks. I'd definitely give it a shot, it does work. But like I said, I don't know how loyal of a customer one can be when you can never get the product.

And YAY for being hair sisters!

Last edited by Juices-n-Berries on 19th June 2010, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 18th June 2010, 11:55 pm

JnB I did not see a major difference between the products but I did like the ice skating pose you did Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th June 2010, 12:25 am

Thanks CA!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th June 2010, 12:32 am

Alrighty so after the MiraCurl WnG that night I banded my hair. Last time when I did this with the OFS, I didn't care for it, but this turned out good. For the Erykah Badu/Janelle Monae concert I put it in a lil frohawk.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Anim_eb191937-5cd3-43c4-612b-75f14562025e

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Anim_b45e2076-a917-a964-a9f6-3885d813f3e7

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Anim_62b533aa-cdf0-b1c4-d9e8-b7d8f4234eb4

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Anim_91846d3d-a733-a8d4-15ae-265d5b952c5c

And here's some pics of Janelle Monae. They didn't come out too great tho. If you have never seen her live, YOU SHOULD! She is an AWESOME performer. And of course, I love her hair.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Anim_ba457718-99e6-0b64-ed88-273501efa075

And here's Erykah. This was literally the BEST concert I've been to. She sung songs from EVERY album. She performed like 2 and a half hours. That's rare these days when people just do like a 30 minute show. If you have a chance to go in your city, I definitely recommend.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Anim_1322029a-d9a2-9fd4-85dc-c48c6ec14a71

And last but not least, here's a pic of the people I went to the concert with. We are all natural. You can't see her hair, but the girl in the middle has the most awesome hair ever. It's SUPER thick like mine, but SUPER long like CHRS. I'll ask her if I could borrow some pics to show you. Anyway, I had a fun time.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Badu_111
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th June 2010, 3:20 am

hEY LADY, I love the new avi. Your hair is growing nicely. Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th June 2010, 6:02 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:hEY LADY, I love the new avi. Your hair is growing nicely. Smile

Thanks IB! Yours too!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 19th June 2010, 12:04 pm

Hey J & B! Loved your look for the concert! You look so edgy and fierce and I LOOOOOOOVE the earrings!!! Hotness! Your hair looks amazing! It's truly coming into its own.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th June 2010, 1:44 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey J & B! Loved your look for the concert! You look so edgy and fierce and I LOOOOOOOVE the earrings!!! Hotness! Your hair looks amazing! It's truly coming into its own.

Awww thanks! That means alot coming from such a beautiful person.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 19th June 2010, 2:46 pm

It looks like ya'll had a great time. Love the frohawk and those earrings!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 19th June 2010, 5:07 pm

Your frohawk is super cute, love the earrings!! My sister went to see Janelle Monae a few months ago, she said it was crazy how much energy she had!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th June 2010, 8:11 pm

You had an awesome time at the show, I can see it. Your hair looks effin' FEROCIOUS. And the avi?? WORK. Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 17 Icon_cool
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th June 2010, 8:01 pm

Hey lil sis!! Looking good up in here!! The meet up pics are beautiful. I also love all the styles you have been doing. Keep up the great work!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next