CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Twist out possible for me.....

4 posters

Go down

Is this Twist out possible for me..... Empty Is this Twist out possible for me.....

Post by mizzy247 7th May 2010, 2:15 pm

Hello Ladies,

So I'm new to this forum and in desperate need of some help. I have spent so much time and money on extensions and products in trying to obtain this look. I have thin 4b transitioning hair and it seems nothing works right... I'm getting discouraged and thinking about going back to the creamy crack. I would really really appreciate all the suggestions and tips from my beautiful sisters. My hair seems to be the same texture as this lady in the pic and length however I cant get my hair to look similar. Also is there some extensions that resemble this hair? You know what they say, if you can't achieve it, you could weave it.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mizzy247

Back to top Go down

Is this Twist out possible for me..... Empty Re: Is this Twist out possible for me.....

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th May 2010, 2:55 pm

My twist outs come out best when I start with 90 percent air-dried hair. Thus far my favorite twisting product is eco-custard (olive oil eco styler gel mixed with olive oil, castor oil, and avocado oil).

as for a weave dup--maybe try freetress jazz water.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Is this Twist out possible for me..... Empty Re: Is this Twist out possible for me.....

Post by sweetdrk1 7th May 2010, 3:05 pm

You need some of the transitioners to chime in. It has taken me forever to get my twist out the way I dreamed of. For me the key was twisting on Dry hair. So check out the styling thread I believe there is a twist thread running in there now! HTH!

Last edited by sweetdrk1 on 7th May 2010, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzy247 7th May 2010, 3:37 pm

Thanks ladies...

mizzy247

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya 7th May 2010, 3:50 pm

Hey Mizzy, I'm not gonna say the style is impossable to achieve but I'm thinking its not gonna happen until you are completely natural. I transitioned for a while and have then hair also. I swore by the flat twist out. I would have to roll the ends and it would never look as full as I wanted. Now that I am completely natural I am finally getting the twist out look I desire and sometimes it still doesnt come out as big as I would like. I found that my relaxed hair would not and could not expand the way my natural hair does. Your best bet is finding your own rendition of the style. Or let that pic be your inspiration to create what your hair will let you. Our hair is just like us comes in all shapes, sizes, textures, lengths and it's all beautiful. Embrace your beauty! Miracles and Blessings
yaya
yaya

http://www.chroniclesofcarolee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down