CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scab hair?

2 posters

Go down

scab hair? Empty scab hair?

Post by HappyCurly 4th May 2010, 10:24 pm

When you did your BC, did you cut off the hair that wasn't relaxed, yet wasn't very curly?

I am curious: Did any of you get scab hair, hiding your true hair texture? I have relaxed hair for most of the hair. Then there is a lot of hair that is fuzzy, frizzy, so I know it's not relaxed. I think it's scab hair? Then, at the scalp, I have maybe an inch of curly, soft cork screw curls. I think this part is the real natural hair. I'm sad that all of the new hair isn't curly like this. I've got some patches with lots of scab hair, and some with just a little bit. Talk about uneven!!

I wonder what to cut off when I bc. If I leave the scab hair on my head, maybe it will curl? Maybe it just needs to be rid of the relaxed hair to be curly? I'm donating my relaxed hair to locks of love, so part of me thinks that I should cut off the scab hair too, so I will have more to give away, since I will probably eventually have to cut it off anyway! I'm sure they will have to cut the ends of whatever they get, just to make it even with some other hair, so I might as well let them have scab hair at the ends. But I'm scared to go shorter than I meant to go!!

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

scab hair? Empty Re: scab hair?

Post by Treece 18th May 2010, 11:14 pm

Bumping as I am not sure! Very Happy
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyCurly 18th May 2010, 11:22 pm

so sweet!!

i decided to keep the scab hair instead of cut it. maybe it will curl after the bc, only one way to find out!! and if i wear the natural hair in twists, teh scab hair won' t look so bad. then i can cut it after i grow more hair.

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 19th May 2010, 12:01 am

Exactly! Don't do it before you're ready. Smile I'm sure it'll look just fine no matter what you do. Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down