CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+41
MissyCee
Scarletjazz
Naturalandhappy
Naturally Esq
sonance
tshala
Carolina Natural
Armywife
4me2b4b
CeeC
natural one
Jem
justicenga
netta
stephelise
4bkinkicurli
Allwoman
SheeTacular
Free2Be
diamondcurls
TMS
Naturalpenny
Naturalin2010
krazy coils
Delta87
CrissyQ
new2curl
Sebastain13
savvybrown
MicaiahTy
Pinkpearls
tiashaunteƩ
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
sweetdrk1
naturalhonney
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
TheRYL1
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
45 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 2 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by NylaCoils 29th April 2010, 12:55 am

Yes-- Sis B- my natural was all that, in my first lady hat!!! rofl

Yall thought that was funny! Ok here we go...So, in my head, I am Rihanna's auntie!

These are the shoes I bought to go see Maxwell, last year!! I calkl these my Ri- Ri shoes. Steve (my ex- the preacher) was the only one that got to see me in these! If you know what I mean!! The First Lady was showing out!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 2 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by naturalhonney 29th April 2010, 1:17 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Honney I like the new Avatar!

Thanks sweet!

Nyla when will you quit! LMBO
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th April 2010, 1:29 am

Girl, I get silly when I am tired! I should go to bed! However, i got stuff on the stove at cafe world- lol
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 29th April 2010, 5:35 am

Nyla...I'm lovin' the first lady hat! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 29th April 2010, 5:49 am

Y'all...I hung with an ex (Nyla...it's your fault..hahaha). Anyway, we're talking about my hair and products, etc. He mentions his neighbors down the block make some natural hair stuff. I'm not paying attention...we keep talking. He mentions the name Shelly...I'm thinking I know that name...I ask the name of the product...he says Kinky Curly.

Anyway...he calls today...he's with the "neighbors"...what products do I need? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Man, I'll take some custard, but please be sure to get me as much of that Knot Today as you can. He told me he has it...YAY!!!!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 29th April 2010, 7:25 am

Good Morning -

Trying to play catch up here ...

You all provide such inspiration - I love it.

I wanna t-shirt too!

KKKC for FREE - wow I'll take some of that too!

Nyla you are too funny. Those shoes are cute.

I got my Koils By Nature order yesterday and I like the new scents. Mango - Citrus - Watermelon.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th April 2010, 11:12 am

Hey yall, Good Murning!

RYl, thanks and tell that ex!!! That you got some sisters that could use some Knot Today and KCC Custard--lol

BBD- I really need to get my Koils by Nature! I am soooo wanting to try the citrus butter!!! I wish we had smell tube!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 29th April 2010, 11:21 am

Anyone in the NYC area we are getting together again for another meet up next month check the forum for details looks like it will be May 15th a venue has not been decided yet but looks like it will be held uptown!
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th April 2010, 11:27 am

NylaCoils wrote:Yes-- Sis B- my natural was all that, in my first lady hat!!! rofl

Yall thought that was funny! Ok here we go...So, in my head, I am Rihanna's auntie!

These are the shoes I bought to go see Maxwell, last year!! I calkl these my Ri- Ri shoes. Steve (my ex- the preacher) was the only one that got to see me in these! If you know what I mean!! The First Lady was showing out!!!

get it!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th April 2010, 11:28 am

naturalhonney wrote:Anyone in the NYC area we are getting together again for another meet up next month check the forum for details looks like it will be May 15th a venue has not been decided yet but looks like it will be held uptown!
I am such a punk about driving in the city. I want to come!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th April 2010, 11:29 am

TheRYL1 wrote:Y'all...I hung with an ex (Nyla...it's your fault..hahaha). Anyway, we're talking about my hair and products, etc. He mentions his neighbors down the block make some natural hair stuff. I'm not paying attention...we keep talking. He mentions the name Shelly...I'm thinking I know that name...I ask the name of the product...he says Kinky Curly.

Anyway...he calls today...he's with the "neighbors"...what products do I need? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Man, I'll take some custard, but please be sure to get me as much of that Knot Today as you can. He told me he has it...YAY!!!!
Awesome!!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th April 2010, 11:30 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning -

Trying to play catch up here ...

You all provide such inspiration - I love it.

I wanna t-shirt too!

KKKC for FREE - wow I'll take some of that too!

Nyla you are too funny. Those shoes are cute.

I got my Koils By Nature order yesterday and I like the new scents. Mango - Citrus - Watermelon.
I hope to get mine soon too!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th April 2010, 12:02 pm

You know yall are like my play cousins! You ladies crack me up!
Sweet- I am glad that you got it! lol

Ok- i am abt to vent-
Yall know I am planning this SC meet- up- which is turning out to be really big!! Really BIG! This is the scenario.. someone asked could they help, I said yes, bring plates, cups, and plasticware and that would really help. Then, she was like ohhh. I meant stuffing the gift bags.

Oh H NO!!! I got volunteers for days, wanting to stuff gift bags.

Yall this is going to be such a blessing to the ladies of my state! We have over 7 CONFIRMED companies sending samples of their products for FREEEEEEEEE!

No KCCC- even though I did contact them!!

Ryl- can a "PLAY COUSIN" get some help- since you have connections! lol
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 29th April 2010, 3:32 pm

Ryl...maybe he shouldn't be an ex anymore ha ha ha

Nyla..let her stuff the bags ha ha haha That was to funny!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th April 2010, 4:22 pm

LOL you know folks want the fame without the work! I say tell her yes you can help by going to Big Bobs, Cosco or what ever you all have down there and get what I asked you to get the first time!

SN: My KBN came!! Wooo Hoooo!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th April 2010, 5:06 pm

Sis B & Sweet- It really ticked me off! My mom was saying, let her stuff the bags! Help is HELP!!

My EX hubby- used to work for a vitamin maker. He came to help me get rid of the Squirrels in my attic. He says, he weren't you needing some vitamins. Then, he proceeds to give me a grocery bag full of vitamin e, vitamin d, a multi vitamin and one for hair skin and nails!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 29th April 2010, 5:14 pm

@sweet I had suggested the city so its more convenient for those of you who live in Jersy! I don't drive anywhere I hop the bus or train in a minute. I'm a firm believer in letting someone do the driving for you! From Brooklyn to Queens I get a $150.00 ticket hell to the no I will leave the car home!!

@Nyla you can just mail me my freebies! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL and I hate companies that don't support but want you to spend major $$$ buying their product!! And as for the bag stuffer! SMH But I bet she will have the biggest plate! lol

Hey yall Zuri and I are going to sweat it out in spin class tonight I had to change my bobby pins to the thicker ones so they don't pop outta my head and catch somebody in the eye! lol Zuri is thick she gotta be held down right!
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th April 2010, 7:34 pm

honey- you still sweating in spin class???

Yall this is the best twist out ever. I took these down to re-do them. When i saw how cute- I was like...Uh, I can wait til Friday night! lol

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 29th April 2010, 8:26 pm

Funny...a million bag stuffers, but no H-E-L-P! LOL Honney's right...Miss Stuffer is going to have the biggest plate! hahahahaha I agree with Sweet...all I need you to do is what I asked you to do..thanx.

Great minds, etc., etc...because when ex told me he knew the Kinky Curly folks...I already started thinking how I could get some "stuff" for me and my "play cousins"...I'm all over it, y'all...let me meet them and we will have us some stuff! ;-)

Do that twist out, Nyla!!!!!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 29th April 2010, 10:47 pm

@ Nyla spin class ended at 7:15pm its a 45min class.

@ Ryl get it get it girl!!

So listen curlies the club is in Woodmere, I get to the gym go in and all these folk that don't look nothin like me and Zuri are in there so I'm like oh hell I can hear the music now I'm doomed Imma be riding this bike to some hard rock n roll or heavy metal I mean there were older men in the class as well much older know what I mean?? So anyway I'm all discouraged thinking I'm not going to enjoy my class and low n behold a sista walks in I thought I heard the choir sanging I was happy to have some more chocolate in that piece besides myself but the kicker is the sista that looks like me is the INSTRUCTOR for the class WHAT!!!! Get down wit the get down. So yeah I had some good music going up those hills on that dame bike that I hate so much right now! lol So I'm leaving and me being the driver that I am I miss my turn and guess what? Trader Joes right smack on my left side I whipped around and made a beeline to the parking lot picked me up some nourish spa conditioner!!! Yes the choir was sanging again!!

BTW Zuri might never see another day outside of twists again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a different note I comb my mom's hair tonight and its really coming out from the chemo. She said to me "I had this hair all my life to hear about it and actually see it happening is very hurtful." She also said that when it comes back in she is no longer getting a relaxer yes curlies the choir sang again! lol

Last edited by naturalhonney on 29th April 2010, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th April 2010, 10:54 pm

Honey- I read this and all I could say was wow!
I wish i knew where a trader joes was when I was there! I would have gone!!! Aww man! I may have to get you to send me some. I got a Paypal acct!
About your mom- my aunt decided the same thing! No more Perms!!! Get the shirt for your mom too!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th April 2010, 11:08 pm

Hey curlfriends...Nyla that twist out looks good!!!

HOnney I am going to look this place up and I am coming dang on it!

cheers go Ryl go!!get that free stuff!

Nyla tell the bag stuffer, no plates no food or freebies! lol
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 29th April 2010, 11:34 pm

@ Nyla ok I sent the friend request but I still didn't see anything on the wall about the shirt.

@ Sweet the more the merrier!

Why my grown ass nephew gonna ask me what's wrong with my stomach!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I said nothing is wrong I'm fat dammit! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is what being in med school did to me!!!!
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 30th April 2010, 12:55 am

Sweet- the bag stuffer wont get a piece of ice, if I can help it! lol

Honey- I m sorry that she hasnt replied to you! SMH. She hasnt responded but i like the shirt! Im going to try her again!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th April 2010, 12:58 am

Ohhhh, I finally caught up. Man, I have to get us some goodies for our next DC meet up. Anything you suggest I say when contacting vendors NylaCoils?

@NylaCoils, those shoes and hat were fierce. You betta werk ;o)!
@Ryl, wow, congrats! That is a blessing. KK isn't cheap.
@BBD, sweet & NylaCoils, I want some KbN. I wonder what her August special will be.
@Honney, don't you love spinning?! Funny thing is I hate it at the same time, LOL. Sounds like Kirk Franklin and the Family was following you today with all that saaaanging. I still want to see what all the hype is about with that conditioner. I love conditioner.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next